HSSC JE Application Form – Apply Online before 10th August 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has commenced its recruitment process for Junior Engineer. Candidates can go through this post to know important HSSC JE Application form dates & steps to apply online.
- Haryana SSC re-opened the window to apply online from 10th August 2019.
- Last Date to apply for the exam was 10th August & the fee payment can be made till 14th August 2019.
- HSSC JE Admit Card will be released 7-10 days before the exam date which is yet to be announced.
HSSC JE Notice released on the official website www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC JE Online Form 2019
Now that the Application form dates have been extended, aspirants hoping to apply online have an opportunity to fill the application form for the prestigious HSSC Junior Engineer Exam.
- Originally the window to apply online for the HSSC JE exam was from 20th June to 4th July 2019. However, the board decided to receive Online HSSC JE Form for 3 more days i.e 7th to 10th August.
- Aspirants must go through the HSSC JE Syllabus to know the details of all topics.
Steps to download & fill the Junior Engineer Online Application form have been mentioned below.
HSSC JE Application Form Dates 2019
|Online Application Start Date||20 June 2019|
|Last Date for HSSC JE Registration||26th July 2019|
|Online form extended start date||7th August 2019|
|Online Form Last Date||10th August 2019|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||14th August 2019|
How to Apply Online for HSSC JE Application Form?
Use the Direct Link to Apply for HSSC Junior Engineer Application Form before 10th August 2019.
- Click on the direct Apply Online link mentioned in the box above.
- In the Advertisement section, click on the Junior Engineer Application Form.
- Follow the instructions and fill the Application/ Registration form for HSSC JE.
- Pay Online through Debit/Credit/Internet Banking.
- Your Registration will be completed and you will get a confirmation E-mail.
- Save that email and login credentials for future use.
HSSC JE Application Fee
The Application fee for Junior Engineer exam for various categories has been given below
- General Category from states other than Haryana – Rs 150/-
- General ( Haryana Female candidates) – Rs 75/-.
- SC, BC, EWS Candidate (Male)- Rs 35/-
- SC, BC, EWS Candidate (Female)- Rs 18/-
- Pwd (Persons with disability) & Ex-serviceman of Haryana can Apply Free of Cost.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for HSSC JE Application Form
- Minimum of 3 Years Diploma in the Related Trade.
- The aspirant should have Passed Matric Exam with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects.
Download the HSSC JE Notification PDF to know about post-wise eligibility criteria.
Age Limit to Apply for HSSC JE Online Form
The Age limit to apply for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam varies for each post. The below-mentioned table displays the Age Limit to apply for HSSC JE Application Form.
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|JE (Civil)||617||17-42 Years|
|JE (Civil) for Municipal Committee/ Council||27|
|JE (Civil) Municipal Corporation||53||18-42 Year|
|JE (Electrical)||2||17-42 Year|
|JE (Civil)||33||18-42 Year|
|JE (Civil)||6||17-42 Year|
|JE (Mechanical)||1||18-42 Year|
|JE (Civil)||40||17-42 Year|
|JE (Civil)||4||18-42 Year|
|JE (Civil)||130||17-42 Year|
Documents required to Apply Online for HSSC JE Exam
Candidates will require the following documents & information while filling the HSSC JE Application form.
|Nationality||Mention your nationality|
|Aadhar card||If you have the Aadhar card, mention the number. (Not Mandatory)|
|HSSC JE Exam Center||Mention the State, city & the center of your choice|
|Father’s Name||Mention the name as per official documents|
|Mother’s Name||Mention name as per the official documents|
|Permanent Address||Input the Complete address|
|Subject/stream||The subject & stream in graduation|
|Language||Mention the languages you know|
Share your thoughts/queries here!