HSSC Admit Card for SI and Constable Released | Direct Link to download Now!
HSSC Admit card for written test of SI andConstable is out now. With this, all applicants should get themselves ready for the HSSC exam is round the corner. We have provided the direct link to download the official HSSC Hall Ticket for SI and Constable in this article. Also find answers to related queries regarding Admit card issues here.
HSSC Admit Card Constable & SI
HSSC has released the Admit Card for Sub Inspector and Constable written exam 2018. The exam for HSSC SI and Constable is to take place on 2nd, 23rd and 30th December 2018. The recruitment exam aims to fill a huge number of 7110 vacancies. Candidates can download their admit card from the direct link provided below. Also, find all the questions related to download of HSSC Call Letter.
How to Download HSSC Call Letter for SI and Constable
- Click on the above link to direct link and download
- Alternatively, visit @ hssc.gov.in
- Go to the Login Section
- Enter your LoginID and Password
- Click on ‘Proceed to Download Admit Card’
- Now, you will get HSSC Hall Ticket on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card.
Details mentioned in the Call Letter
Call letter is the most important document for any exam. Hence you must ensure that all details are mentioned correctly in your admit card. In case of any abnormality, you must report to the recruitment authority. Given below is a checklist of all important details present in the HSSC Admit Card:
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Applicant’s Name
- Aadhar Number
- Father/Husband’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date, Centre and Exam Time
How to Download HSSC Admit card if Forgot Password?
It is a very common case that an applicant has forgotten the password to login. If you don’t remember HSSC password, then follow the steps below:
- Go to the login page.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’
- Search with Login ID or Mobile Number
- Enter either your Login ID or Mobile number
- Click the ‘Go’ button.
- You shall get your password now. So, you can download your Admit Card.
Why I did not get my HSSC SI and Constable Call Letter (Admit Card)?
There may be a number of reasons due to which your HSSC Application got rejected. Hence, you did not get your hall ticket. We have mentioned below all such reasons that have led to the cancellation of your application.
- Your eligibility did not match with the required one: This may be an insufficient educational qualification or overaged or underaged.
- You submitted the form in more than one category.
- Your application form was incomplete.
- Your application fee payment was not successful.
- The data inserted in the form does not match the original documents submitted.
- The identification mark was not mentioned properly.
Keep practicing more and more mock tests and be confident while you walk into the exam hall with HSSC Admit Card. Do write to us in case of any queries. Wish you All the Best!!
Share your thoughts/queries here!