HP High Court Notification 2018 | Recruitment for Stenographers
- HP High Court Notification 2018 – Fill Application Form for Stenographers
- Important Dates for HP High Court Recruitment 2018
HP High Court Notification 2018 – Find the recruitment details regarding 7 vacant Stenographer posts.
HP High Court Notification 2018 – Fill Application Form for Stenographers
Himachal Pradesh High Court has released the HP High Court Notification 2018 on their official website. We have summarized the important details here in this article for your convenience. If you are interested to work as a Stenographer, you can start filling the application form – provided you fulfil the eligibility criteria. The notification was released on 21st April 2018. The last date to apply is 19th May 2018, till 11:45 P.M. Also, you need to ensure that the hard copy of the required documents reaches the given address on or before 1st June 2018. So, you cannot waste time but hurry! Scroll down to read more details.
Important Dates for HP High Court Recruitment 2018
- Official notification release – 21st April 2018
- Last date to apply – 19th May 2018
- Last date for receipt of hard copy – 1st June 2018
Vacancy Details for HP High Court Notification 2018
- Stenographer Grade III – 7
Eligibility Criteria for HP High Court Notification 2018
- Age Limit – You should be between 18 to 45 years of age as on 1st January 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories.
- Educational Qualifications – You must have a Graduate degree from a recognized University.
- Experience – You must have worked as a Steno-Typist or Judgment Writer or Stenographer for minimum 3 years in a Government office or reputed organization. You must also have a speed of 100 words per minute in English Stenography. Furthermore, you must be able to accurately transcribe the matter dictated within 5 times to the time provided for dictation. Your typing speed in English should be 50 words per minute. A test will be conducted for this purpose.
Note – Only 10% mistakes in transcribed data is allowed. Else, you will be disqualified.
How to Apply Online for HP High Court Notification 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Recruitment/Results link on the left-hand side of the homepage.
- Read the official advertisement carefully.
- Then, you need to pay the application fee via this link.
- Then, click on Proceed button.
- After that, you need to select the state and type of corporation/institution. Choose Himachal Pradesh and Govt. for the two boxes, respectively.
- Then, choose the Department name – Registrar Gen HP High Court.
- Next, you will need to choose the mode of payment via which you wish to pay.
- After that, you will be redirected to the application form.
- Then, fill in all the required details.
- Finally, click on Submit button and take a printout of the e-Receipt or Challan generated.
- Send three-receipt/e-challan printout along with the filled Acknowledgment form to the following address by Registered or Speed Post – The Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla – 171001. Ensure to superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
You will find the Acknowledgement format in the official notification PDF itself. Please find the same below.
Application Fee for HP High Court Notification 2018
Pay Scale for HP High Court Notification 2018
Rs.10,300 – 34,800/- per month + Grade pay of Rs.4400/- + Sectt. Pay of Rs.900/- + special Pay of Rs.600
So, tell us, did you find our post on HP High Court Notification 2018 | Recruitment for Stenographers helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!