How to Speak Fluent English in 30 days?
How to Speak Fluent English in 30 days? – Guide to learn English 30 days and improve key aspects in the English language to become fluent in speaking English
How to Speak Fluent English in 30 days?
How to Speak Fluent English in 30 days? – English is fast becoming the worlds first language that is used almost everywhere – right from books you study to Whatsapp, Facebook, News, Music, Movies and more. Not knowing to speak English is a flaw and one needs to work on this handicap with the right tools. Definitely, it is necessary to know the local language in the place where you live, however, English has become an important part of life and you cannot do away with it.
You need not become an expert in English. However, you can know English good enough to help you with your daily chores, read basic stuff like signboards, billboards, advertisements and to see what is written in the packet of biscuit you buy or what is written on the packet of chips or medicines that you buy. Also, attempt free daily English quiz.
It is very useful to learn English and one can definitely climb the ladder in one’s career no matter whatever your educational qualification. The English language has its own charm and learning to speak fluent English will help you impress and flatter your friends.
Let’s look at some basic steps on How to Speak Fluent English in 30 days?:
- Reading Newspapers: Reading newspapers is the stepping stone to learning a new language. IF you are fluent in the local language, you can read both English and local language editions of a newspaper as this is one of the most important things to help you learn English. Do not underestimate the power of the newspaper.
- Watch English Language news: Watch English language news channels like BBC World, CNN, Times Now, or any national level English language news channel to improve your English.
- Read the Oxford English Dictionary: Oxford English Dictionary is one of the best ways to learn new words.
- Read English to Local Language Dictionary: Read English to Hindi or Hindi to English dictionary. This is a great way to learn the meaning of English words in the local language.
- Listen to English Songs: You can listen to popular English songs and read their lyrics to see how much you understand of what is being said.
- Watch an English movie: Watch English movie with Subtitles as this too can be helpful to learn new things in English. It is also a fun-filled and entertaining way of learning English.
- Read English Books: Read Popular or Bestselling books written in English. Reading new-age Indian authors is a good idea and attempt to learn English. People who are still getting fluent in English can read books of Chetan Bhagat or any of the popular Indian authors.
- Visit the Library: Visit the library in your city and browse through books over there
- Read more: Reading more is the only way of improving spoken English
- Write Essays and Blogs: Write Essays or Blogs as this is a good way of expressing yourself in words and will help you to improve your English.
- Use Pen and Paper: Use a pen and paper to write English by keeping a small diary to write your thoughts.
- Learn the Basics of English Grammar: Learning English Grammar is a good way of correcting your mistakes and showing that you know to speak English.
- Speak in English: Practice Speaking in English, even if it means embarrassment. Do not worry, you will learn.
- Watch English Shows and Sitcoms: Watch English Shows and Sitcoms and try to understand them in the right context. This is not just entertainment but also gives a learning experience.
15. Use Grammar Apps on your Android or iOS phone: There are several Grammar Apps that will help you to improve your language. If you have an undying thirst to be the best, then go for English speaking classes where they teach you to speak accented English that will also help you professionally in your career.
Stay tuned for more updates on How to Speak Fluent English in 30 days!
Share your thoughts/queries here!