How to qualify SSC exam?
Staff Selection Board conducts various examinations such as CGLE (Combined Graduate Level Exam), Combined Higher Secondary Level exam, SSC junior engineer, etc every year for many government posts. These exams are very popular among students who really want to take up challenging and satisfying roles in government sector.
What is CGLE?
CGL or, combined Graduate Level exam witnesses lacks of applicants every year and this number keeps on multiplying after every year. As the name suggests, SSC CGL examination can only be given after one has cleared his/her graduation studies successfully. It is very important to have a thorough knowledge of CGL exam syllabus to prepare well and to clear CGL examination with flying colors. If you have applied for CGLE 2016 and want to check your registration status, visit SSC Website and it is recommended that you must visit this link for future updates.
What is the CGLE exam scheme and pattern?
Combined Graduate Level Exam is a written form examination that has two main tiers:
- 1st tier is an objective type multiple choice examination of 2 hours.
- 2nd Tier is the main examination that is also a multiple choice question paper.
After both the tiers are clarified by an applicant; he/she will move to the personal interview round or, skill test round where applicant has to face certain interview questions.
CGL 2016 1st tier exam pattern is divided into four major sections of 50 questions each. These sections include:
- General knowledge including awareness and current affairs
- Numerical aptitude
- Intelligence and Reasoning
- English Comprehension
CGL 2016 2nd Tier exam pattern is dived into major three sections such as:
- Arithmetical ability
- English comprehension
- Commerce/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics: This section is applicable for the posts like statistical investigators GR.II and compilers.
How to clear or qualify CGLE 2016?
Here are certain tips to clear CGLE 2016 exam.
- Start preparing for this exam as early as possible.
- Time management is very important so, stick to your time plan.
- Your timetable must be syllabus based
- You must prepare notes of yourselves to prepare
- Your notes must be made short and valuable points .But you must update yor brain with the related content of the notes also.
- Make regular revisions
- After every 3 day of your first revision start practicing certain questions online .There are so many sites which offer free online test series. Attempt as many you can do because this will only make you fit for the exam.
- Revise everything before you go for CGL 2016
Right focus and hard work can get you through this examination.
Share your thoughts/queries here!