How to Prepare for UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam: Tips from Experts
- How to Prepare for UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam: Important Tips
How to Prepare for UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam- Prepare for UP Lekhpal/ Chakbandi Lekhpal written exam with tips, tricks and strategy from experts
How to Prepare for UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam: Important Tips
How to Prepare for UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam– Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invities application for 4000 Posts of Lekhpal (Consolidation Accountant). Those who wish to apply for a govt. job with qualification of class 12th pass, this is a golden oppurtunity for them. Government exams like UPSSC lekhpal have always grabbed the attention of students from all across the country. If you are not sure of which is the up lekhpal best book to follow, we will provide you the list of best books. Many of you might have the question of which topics to study to get good marks in the exam. The difficulty level of the exam is that of class 12th. To add to the competition, candidates who have completed graduation & post graduation also take part in this exam. In this article, we will discuss on how to prepare for UPSSSC Lekhpal 2017 exam.
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
UP lekhpal selection process comprises of only a written test.
The details of the Chakbandi Lekhpal Written exam pattern:
You get 40 Questions each from the following topics:- (i) General Hindi (ii) Elementary Mathematics (iii) General Knowledge & General Awareness (iv) Questions related to Rural Areas. Each of the following sections will comprise of 20 Marks.
Each question is of 0.5 Marks.
The time duration will be of 120 Minutes OR 02 Hours.
Candidates have to attempt 160 questions in 120 Minutes.
How to Prepare for UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam- Topics to Focus On
We provide you the list of UPSSSC Lekhpal important topics to prepare:
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- Decimal and Fractions
- LCM & HCF
- Relationship between numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square roots
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Profit and Loss
- Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem
- The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram
- The perimeter & Area of Circle
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Frequency Polygon
- Current Affairs
- Type of Lands
- Type of Crops
- Categories of land
- Irrigation Methods
- Govt Schemes
- Areas of Land (Hectare, Acre, Beegha) etc.
Some of the most important topics asked in UP lekhpal previous year papers are-
1. Importance of Agriculture in Indian Economy, Reasons for Less Production, Land Holding Methods, Land Arrangement & Land Reform, Tenant Reform, Various Measurement & Scales related to Agriculture, Co operative Agriculture, Co operative Movement.
2. Agriculture Input, Agriculture Machines, benefits of Agriculture Mechanization, New Dimensions of Agriculture is 21st Century, Establishment of Agriculture Export Areas, Furtigations, Kissan Credit Card Scheme, National Farmers Commission.
3. Community Development Schemes, National Expansion Scheme, Intensive farmingDevelopment Programme, Various Schemes run by UP Government & Central Government.
4. Agriculture Arrangement in Uttar Pradesh, New Technologies, Food Production, Crop Production, Crops in Uttar Pradesh, Various Industries in Uttar Pradesh, Schemes for Agriculture Development, State’s Scheme for Land Development & Water resources.
5. Animal Husbandry, Important Departments Related to Rural Areas like Block Development Officer, Lekhpal. Work & Importance of Chakbandi Lekhpal, Land Measurement Survey, Land Measurement Techniques in UP, Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh State Mandi Parishad, UP Agro, Village Development Department, Tribal Societies.
How to Prepare for UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam: Tips to Crack Lekhpal Exam
Go through the following tips to crack chakbandi lekhpal exam 2017 :-
Make your preparation “goal oriented” instead of a random one.
Give preference to important topics and make sure to practice ample questions from them.
When you are done with a few topics, dedicate time to their revision as well. If you don’t revise, you will tend to forget what you have prepared.
Dedicate healthy amount of time for UPSSC lekhpal mock tests/ practice tests. It helps you analyze where you stand in terms of performance and exam readiness.
In exam, read questions carefully. If you read questions carefully, you will be able to answer them correctly.
Stay tuned for other useful updates like how to prepare for UPSSSC Lekhpal exam. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!