SBI PO Prelims 10 Days Plan: Check for the detailed plan here
- SBI PO Prelims 10 Days Plan
- SBI PO Prelims-Highlights
- SBI PO Prelims 10 Days Plan for Reasoning Section-
- SBI PO Prelims 10 Days Plan for Quantitative Aptitude
- SBI PO Prelims 10 Days Plan for English Section
- SBI Prelims Reasoning Quiz for last 10 days
- S is the sister of D.D is married to P.P is the son of M.S is the mother of J.Y is the father of U.Y has only 1 son.and 1 daughter.U is the daughter of S.Qi is the son of D.How is P related to S?
- In a office room of 20 employees,Ashish's rank is 15th from the top.Madhav is 4 ranks above Ashish.What is Madhav's rank from the bottom?
- Seven persons-A,B,C,D,E,F,G are different heights.A is taller than more than 3 persons.C is taller than B and shorter than F.G is taller than D , who is taller than C.B is not the shortest person.G is not the tallest person.G is taller than F. Who among them is the tallest?
- Who among these is the shortest person?
- Who is the tallest among them?
- SBI Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for last 10 days
- C completes the work 20% more efficiently than D.Both of them complete the works in 5 5/11 days.How many days will will C take to complete the work?
- 35 women completed the task in 18 days.Some of the women left after 8 days.The left out task was completed in 14 days by remaining women.What will the number of women remaining after 8 days of work?
- A and B can build the house alone in X days and (x+10) days respectively.They work together to build a house in 6 2/3 days.What will be the efficiency ration of A that to B?
- 12 girls can finish the homework in 15 days and 15 boys can finish the homework in 24 days.How many days will they need overall to finish the work ?
- Rea and Rima finish the work in 42 days and 30 days respectively.Rima started the work and continued to work till 6 days when Rea joined her. till the completion of the work.How long will they take to complete it?
- SBI Prelims English Language Quiz for last 10 days
- The steel Industry in America has______harmful weather in recent timesThe steel factories is one of the few to have ________ this storm.
- The poor have never had a _______ of freedom in a cruel society.They are wounded people________ and helpless.
- India cannot have a government which is __________ and a set of leaders who are ______ to lend when the mishap arises
- The Crane ran to the ship, The Crane hauled the car out, The white crane quivered its wings and flied
- Jogging______ and getting proper food habits will help,but these actions only_____ improve health conditions intensely.
- Tips and Tricks to crack SBI PO Prelims in 10 days:
State Bank of India is going to conduct the SBI PO Prelims Exam tentatively in the month of June 2020. Hence, it is important for interested candidates to have a long term plan to crack the exam. And the fact must be accepted that the 1-year long term preparation strategy will be different from the last 10-day preparation. Here we have brought you with the SBI PO Prelims 10 Days Plan in this article.
SBI PO Prelims 10 Days Plan
When exams are nearby and you are worried about how to crack it in a short span of 10 days. It is important that you highlight the important topics asked in the exam and prepare from them. If your SBI PO Prelims preparation is systematic, nothing can stop you from achieving your goal. You need to set a preparation strategy incorporating all the SBI PO important topics and prepare accordingly. So, Go through the complete article for complete SBI PO Prelims 10 Days Plan
- SBI PO Aspirants should solve online SBI PO Mock Test Series consistently from the beginning days of their preparation as it will increase their efficiency on the day of the exam
- Students need to go through standard SBI PO important books and preparation tips
- SBI PO Online Coaching is also available for you prepared by the experts for your convenience
SBI PO Prelims-Highlights
Before moving on to the 10 days study plan for SBI PO Prelims, let us take a look at the SBI PO Prelims exam pattern:
|Sections||No. of sections||Marks|
Go through the section-wise preparation plan below for all the important topics. Please try not to pick any new topic in a time of 10 days. You will result lagging behind but you cannot prepare well. SBI PO Prelims 10 Days Plan is not about learning an entirely new topic but to revise the ones which you have already prepared.
SBI PO Prelims 10 Days Plan for Reasoning Section-
The table below includes all the important topics for the Reasoning Section and the time allotment that you should give for the topics each day-
|Days||Reasoning Ability Topics||Time Allotment|
|Day 1||Inequality, Coding-Decoding, Rectangular Puzzle, Syllogism||60 min|
|Day 2||Circular Puzzle, Input-Output, Miscellaneous, Coding-Decoding||60 min|
|Day 3||Inequalities, Circular Puzzle, Box Puzzle, Floor Puzzle||60 min|
|Day 4||Blood Relation, Day Based Puzzle, Direction, Data Sufficiency||60 min|
|Day 5||Revision||120 min|
|Day 6||Order and Ranking, Linear Puzzle, Miscellaneous,||60 min|
|Day 7||Month Based Puzzle, Data Sufficiency||60 min|
|Day 8||Box Puzzle, Circular Puzzle, Syllogism||60 min|
|Day 9||Short Puzzle, Linear Puzzle, Coded Inequalities||60 min|
|Day 10||Revision||120 min|
SBI PO Prelims 10 Days Plan for Quantitative Aptitude
The table below includes all the important topics for the Quantitative Aptitude Section and the time allotment that you should give for the topics each day-
|Days||Quantitative Aptitude Topics||Time Allotment|
|Day 1||Data Interpretation(Pie Chart), Percentage, Average, Number Series||90 min|
|Day 2||Data Interpretation(Table),Simplification,Ratio & Proportion,Partnership||90 min|
|Day 3||Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Quadratic Equation, Mixture & Allegation, Pipe & Cistern||90 min|
|Day 4||Simplifications, Distance, Speed, Time, Problems of Trains||90 min|
|Day 5||Revision+Practice Test||180 min|
|Day 6||Data Interpretation(Line Graph),Approximation,Time & Work,Profit & Loss||90 min|
|Day 7||Quadratic Equation, Mixed Data Interpretation, Boats, and Streams, Number Series||90 min|
|Day 8||Caselet, Simplification, Quantity Comparison, Permutation & Combination||90 min|
|Day 9||Data Interpretation(Mixed), Number Series, Train Problems||90 min|
|Day 10||Revision+Practice Test||180 min|
SBI PO Prelims 10 Days Plan for English Section
The table below includes all the important topics for the English Language Section and the time allotment that you should give for the topics each day-
|Day||English Language Topics||Time Allotment|
|Day 1||Fillers-Single, Double, Triple: Reading Comprehension||30 min|
|Day 2||Para jumbles, Cloze Test, Word Replacement, Sentence Completion, Idiom & Phrases||30 min|
|Day 3||Error Detection, Connecting Sentences, Phrase Replacement, Sentence Starters||30 min|
|Day 4||Spelling Errors, Fillers, Para jumbles, Vocabulary, Word Usage||30 min|
|Day 5||Revision+Practice Test||1 hour|
|Day 6||Sentence Rearrangement, Column Based Sentence Connectors||30 min|
|Day 7||Reading Comprehension, Phrase Replacement, Sentence Starters||30 min|
|Day 8||Idioms and Phrases, Spelling Errors, Word Usage||30 min|
|Day 9||Reading Comprehension, Single, Double, Triple Fillers||30 min|
|Day 10||Revision+Practice Test||1 hour|
SBI Prelims Reasoning Quiz for last 10 days
As a part of SBI PO Prelims 10 days plan, you should include the reasoning quiz and practicing reasoning questions most often before the real exam will give you an edge.
Who among these is the shortest person?
Who is the tallest among them?
SBI Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for last 10 days
Practicing more number of Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will be a beneficial part of SBI PO Prelims 10 days Plan. Answer the quiz below and for more quiz, go through the Quantitative Aptitude PDF
SBI Prelims English Language Quiz for last 10 days
Consistent practice of English Questions is an effective part of the SBI PO Prelims 10 days plan. Go through the quiz below-
Tips and Tricks to crack SBI PO Prelims in 10 days:
Sensing the shortage of time, we give you tips and tricks to crack SBI PO Prelims in 10 days. This SBI PO Prelims 10 days study plan is tested and will definitely help you:
- We would suggest you to practice using the “60- 40 plan”. As per the 60 percent plan you must dedicate your 100 percent time as:
- 60 percent practice
- 40 percent revision
In order to revise, revise basics of all subjects and topics important for the exam. For practice, you must go through SBI PO Prelims mock tests.
- Pick up reliable SBI PO study materials and SBI PO test papers to practice questions. Also work on SBI PO previous year question papers to get an idea of what all are asked.
- Set and optimize a proper plan to practice. Follow an order of SBI PO section – wise mock tests —-> SBI PO Prelims previous year question papers —-> SBI PO Prelims full length tests —–> SBI PO Prelims speed tests.
- Look at the performance analysis and pick up your weak areas. Work on them and develop them. Work lightly on your strong areas as you already know you can score well in those topics.
- Develop accuracy and speed. Accuracy and speed will make you save a lot of time and you can have great command over solving questions.
- Learn efficient time management tips for SBI PO Prelims and incorporate them in your study schedule.
Stay tuned for more updates on how to prepare for SBI PO Prelims in 10 days. You can come up with any of your queries and we would love to answer them. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!