How To Keep Building Your Vocabulary for IB ACIO 2017- Tips and Tricks by Toppers
- How To Keep Building Your Vocabulary for IB ACIO 2017
- How To Keep Building Your Vocabulary for IB ACIO 2017- IB ACIO Exam Pattern
- How To Keep Building Your Vocabulary for IB ACIO 2017- General Tips and Tricks
- How to score well in IB ACIO Vocabulary- Topic Wise Tips to Score Well in English
How To Keep Building Your Vocabulary for IB ACIO 2017- Get sure shot tips and tricks from toppers to develop your vocabulary for IB ACIO 2017 exam
How To Keep Building Your Vocabulary for IB ACIO 2017
How To Keep Building Your Vocabulary for IB ACIO 2017- IB ACIO exam is the exam which is round the corner and students must be busy preparing for the exam. How prepared are you for IB ACIO English language? Looking for tips for improving your vocabulary in IB ACIO? Whether you are trying to expand your vocabulary horizon for IB ACIO exam or for your own personal growth, the only thing which can help you is your commitment with your approach. If you wish to score well in IB ACIO English, you definitely need to improve your vocabulary. This post on How To Keep Building Your Vocabulary for IB ACIO 2017 will help you fine tune your efforts to improve your vocabulary which will, in turn, will help you score well in IB ACIO English.
How To Keep Building Your Vocabulary for IB ACIO 2017- IB ACIO Exam Pattern
Before moving on the preparation section, it is essential to go through the IB ACIO Exam Pattern-
IB ACIO Tier I Exam Pattern
As per the official IB Recruitment 2017 Notification, the MHA ACIO Tier I Examination is an objective exam (written test) for 100 marks with a time limit of 1 hour and will comprise of questions from three sections-
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||25||25||1 Hour (60 minutes)|
Note – The test will be available in both English as well as in the Hindi language, except for the section of English language.
IB ACIO Tier II Exam Pattern
The MHA ACIO Tier II exam is a descriptive test-
|Exam||Total Marks||Total Time|
|Tier 2 Exam||50||60 Mins.|
1) In the descriptive test, students have to write an essay which will carry 30 marks and a Precis Writing which will carry 20 marks.
2) A candidate has to secure minimum 33% marks in the descriptive test for qualifying to the next round.
3) For every incorrect response, a negative marking of 1/4th will be applicable to tier 1. If you have left a question unattempted, there will be no negative marking.
IB ACIO Interview
The interview will be a test of 100 marks for candidates who will be shortlisted based on the combined performance in MHA ACIO Tier I and Tier II.
Note: – For Tier I the candidates has to clear the overall cut off while for Tier II he/she has to secure minimum 33% marks.
How To Keep Building Your Vocabulary for IB ACIO 2017- General Tips and Tricks
This article on tips to improve your vocabulary for IB ACIO 2017 reviews some easy ways & handy ways to improve your vocabulary-
1. Reading habit is a must- The more you read, the more polished your vocabulary becomes. When you read and learn new words, your dimension of vocabulary is widened.
2. Use a dictionary- Make it a habit of keeping a dictionary with you and following the dictionary very often.
3. A new word a day- Learn a new word per day which will help you improve your vocabulary. When it comes to descriptive writing, learning new words will help you fine tune your language while writing.
6. Watch Online Tutorials- Watching online tutorials and learning from those videos will help you learn some expert tips which you cannot learn when you cannot gain from simply reading.
How to score well in IB ACIO Vocabulary- Topic Wise Tips to Score Well in English
Let us now learn to discover how tips to improve vocabulary in IB ACIO which will help you score well in IB ACIO English
Sentence Improvements: Make sure you have the complete knowledge of all tenses, sentence structures, prepositional phrases. Learn to memorize all concepts/ fundamentals related to those topics.
Error Detection: Knowledge of Subject-verb Agreement, Pronouns, Adjectives, Conjunctions, Determiners, and tenses is required. Revise and learn all important rules for these types of questions.
Fill in the blanks: Focus on topics like Prepositions, Phrasal verbs, and Vocabulary. You will definitely get questions from those topics.
One Word Substitution: Go through some of the most frequently asked important one-word substitutions words.
Idioms/Phrases: Go through some of the most frequently asked important Idioms and Phrases.
Reading Comprehension: Practice RC questions which will help you gain expertise in solving this type of questions.
By using the tips outlined in this article, you should be well on your way to strengthen your vocabulary and improving your scores in IB ACIO English language. Hope this post on How To Keep Building Your Vocabulary for IB ACIO 2017 is helpful.
All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!