How to Attempt RBI Assistant Exam- Do’s and Don’ts for Prelims 2017
How to Attempt RBI Assistant Exam 2017- Get details on how to attempt RBI Assistant prelims 2017 with do’s & don’ts to crack in first attempt
How to Attempt RBI Assistant Exam 2017
Do’s and Don’ts for RBI Assistant Prelims 2017- RBI Assistant Prelims is scheduled on 27th and 28th November 2017. With merely 2 days left for the exam, we predict you must be well- prepared for the exam as per your own rbi assistant study plan. Few days before, we had published article on RBI Assistant Preparation for prelims. We published it when we got requests from students like- how to crack RBI assistant prelims, how to prepare for RBI assistant exam 2017, how to crack rbi assistant 2017, etc. Students were looking for a well- structured RBI Assistant study plan 2017.
Reserve Bank of India will be conducting RBI Assistant recruitment examination on 27th, 28th November 2016. This time RBI Assistant vacancy give students a genuine hope to get in. Reserve Bank of India had already released the call letters for the preliminary examination of RBI Assistant/ RBI Assistant Admit Card for prelims.
How to crack RBI Assistant prelims, answer is have a focused strategy. You have a few countable hours left and it is the right time to prepare for last minute. Meanwhile, go through this post to get an idea on how to attempt RBI Assistant exam (prelims).
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2017- Prelims
Let us take a quick glance at the RBI Assistant exam structure-
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
1 hour in total
Some of the important details of RBI Assistant Exam Pattern prelims are-
- Paper will consist of 100 questions.
- Paper mode will be English/ Hindi.
- Each of the question carries 1 mark.
- Total time is 60 minutes.
Please note that your RBI Assistant Prelims scores will be considered in selection for mains exam.
How to Attempt RBI Assistant Exam 2017-Do’s and Don’ts
Let us take a look at the how to attempt RBI Assistant Prelims- Do’s and Don’ts. This will help you understand techniques to score high & crack it in 1st attempt!
Do’s for RBI Assistant Prelims 2017
- Make sure you carry Photo ID Proof in original with its photocopy on RBI Assistant exam date.
- Paste your passport size photo on your call letter. The passport size photo should be signed across.
- Carry pen and pencils to the hall, no stationery will be provided during exam.
- Solve grouped questions like 3-4 sub-questions which will help you score 3-4 marks in one go
- Easy questions first, tough questions later.
- You have to score minimum sectional & overall cut off requirements to be selected for mains.
Don’ts for RBI Assistant Prelims 2017
- Avoid wasting your time on tough or time consuming questions.
- Don’t start with any new topic in the last few days.
- Avoid guess work or else you will end up losing marks.
- Don’t stray away from your strategy for some more marks.
- Focusing on your weak areas won’t help you maximize your accuracy.
Do share this article on How to Attempt RBI Assistant Exam. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!