HCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 129 vacancies
- HCL Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for HCL Recruitment 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2019
- How to Apply Online for HCL Recruitment 2019?
- HCL Vacancy 2019
- Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment: Selection Process
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)has announced 129 vacancies for the post of ITI Trade Apprentice posts. Know all about HCL Recruitment 2019: how to apply online, eligibility criteria, selection process & more.
Interested candidates can go through the eligibility and apply online before 19th September 2019.
HCL Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||129|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex [Rajasthan]|
Important Dates for HCL Recruitment 2019
The Recruitment Schedule set by Hindustan Copper Limited has been mentioned in the table below.
|Online Application Form started from||20th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th September 2019|
|HCL Result Date||10th October 2019|
Download the Official HCL Notification 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2019
The Eligibility criteria to apply for the Hindustan Copper Limited Exam has been mentioned below
HCL Apprentice Educational Qualification
The educational qualification to apply for HCL Recruitment has been mentioned below
- Candidates hoping to apply must be ITI passed from the respective trade and must be recognized by NCVT.
- The candidates who have passed ITI prior to the year 2016 should attach an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic qualifications like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com, etc will not be given any additional weightage.
Age Limit for Apprentice Posts
The Age Limit to apply for the exam has been mentioned below
- Age Limit to apply for General candidates is 14 to 30 Years.
- The maximum age to apply for the Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment for SC/ST Candidates is 35 years.
- The maximum age to apply for OBC Candidates is 33 Years.
How to Apply Online for HCL Recruitment 2019?
The Hindustan Copper Limited began accepting online applications from 20th August 2019. Candidates apply with the Direct Link for HCL Online Form
Step 1: Click on the Direct Link mentioned above.
Step 2: Complete the Registeration Process & Login to the site.
Step 3: Choose the Post you wish to apply for.
Step 4: The Application Form will open, fill the form with all requested information.
Step 5: Upload the necessary Documents
Step 6: Pay the Application Fee & Submit your application.
*Take a printout of the application form and the fee receipt for future reference.
HCL Application Fee 2019
The Application fee to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment can be done through Debit/Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS.
*Check out more Government Jobs Notification
HCL Vacancy 2019
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2019 is looking to fill 129 vacancies. The following table displays the post-wise breakdown of vacancies.
|Post||Training Duration (Yr)||Vacancies for HCL Recruitment|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||1||10||5||4||6||3||28|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||1||2||–||1||1||–||4|
|Computer peripheral and hardware repair and maintenance mechanic||6 months||0||1||0||1||1||3|
|Stenographer (English)||6 months||2||1||1||0||0||4|
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment: Selection Process
The HCL Recruitment will be done on the basis of the following selection process:-
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit-based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th.
- A weightage of 70% is given to the marks scored in the relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 30% shall be given to marks scored in the 10th board exam.
- An additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing the merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
- The final appointment of candidates also takes into account the physical fitness of the candidates as per Hindustan Copper Limited.
Share your thoughts/queries here!