Haryana Roadways Admit Card 2017: Download Call Letter Now
Haryana Roadways Admit Card 2017- Download the Haryana Roadways Conductor Admit Card 2017 Here
Haryana Roadways Admit Card 2017
The Haryana Roadways Admit Card 2017 is now made available for conductor posts and can be downloaded from the HSSC official website. The admit card can be downloaded by entering the Login credentials such as Login ID and Password. No printed admit card will be sent to the candidates through post/ courier. Candidates who have registered successfully can download their admit card for Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Recruitment 2017. The Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor 2017 Admit Card will contain the information like date, time and venue of the examination.
Along with the admit card, the HSSC has also announced the exam schedule for Haryana Roadways Conductor Recruitment 2017. Check complete details on Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Admit Card 2017 from the article below.
Important Dates- Haryana Roadways Admit Card 2017
|Closing date for submission of online application||24 Jun 2017|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||28 Jun 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card for Driver Post||31 Jul 2017|
|Date of Written Test for Driver Post||06 Aug 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card for Conductor Post||04 Sep to 08 Sep 2017|
|Date of Written Test for Conductor Post||10 Sep & 17 Sep 2017
Evening Session from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
The Haryana Roadways Conductor Written Test will be held on two dates in September 2017. HSSC will conduct this test at various centers in Kurukshetra, Ambala, Panchkula, and Karnal. No entry shall be allowed after 9:30 A.M for Morning Shift and 2:30 PM for the evening shift.
The written test will be having 100 Multiple Choice Questions (M.C.Q.) only. The paper with option type will be conducted for 200 Marks. The duration of the written test is 90 Minutes. Each question provides 2 Marks. The interview shall be conducted for 25 Marks.
Haryana Roadways Exam Pattern
The written examination for the post of Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor will be of 200 marks. the test will be of 90 minutes duration. It will consist of objective type questions, carrying two marks each. The written examination will be divided into two portions comprising of:
- 75% weightage for General awareness, reasoning, Maths Science, English, Hindi or Concerned or Relevant Subject as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture ctc. of Haryana.
CLICK HERE to download Haryana Roadways Conductor Admit Card
CLICK HERE to retrieve password
Steps to Download Haryana Roadways Admit Card
- Click on the link provided above to download the admit card
- Enter the login ID and Password and submit the details
- The admit card will be displayed on your screen
- Download it and take a print out of the same
What to do in case if forgot Password?
In case if the candidate does not remember the password, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the link provided above to retrieve the password.
- Either search by Login ID or Mobile number and provide the same in the specified fields.
- Submit it by clicking on “Go” button
- You will be provided with the password
Stay tuned for more updates on Haryana Roadways Admit Card 2017.
Share your thoughts/queries here!