Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- Haryana Police Constable Recruitment | Highlights
Haryana Police Constable has published a notification on 10th June 2019. Candidates can apply for the post of Constable with 6400 vacancies(Constable and SI). The applicants will get complete information about Haryana Police Constable Recruitment online application form 2019 in this article.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment | Highlights
|Exam Name||Haryana Police Constable|
|Conducting Body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Form starts on||June 12, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||June 26, 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||June 28, 2019|
|Admit Card Releases on||Will be notified soon|
|Qualification||10th, 12th & Graduation (on the basis of post)|
|Total Vacancy||6400 (Male-5000, Female-1000 & Male SI-400)|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (OMR Sheet Based)|
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment | Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, the candidate must have passed 12th class & Graduation or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university (on the basis of the post).
- Secondly, the age limit criteria and other criteria for Physical tests it should be between 18-25 years.
- However, the pay scale for Constable is INR 21,700-69,100 and Sub-Inspector is INR 35,400-1,12,400 respectively.
- For the candidates belonging to the SC, ST and OBC & relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years should be given as per Police Rules.
- Moreover, the candidates have to qualify the Physical measurement criteria.
- The Following table will describe the Physical test criteria for HSSC Police Recruitment 2019-
|Male||170 cm for all/168 cm for ST/SC||83 cm unexpanded and 87 cm expanded, For ST/SC 81 cm unexpended and 85 cm expended.||According to height||2.5 km race in 12 minutes|
|Female||158 cm for all/156 for ST/SC||–||According to height||1 km in 6 minute|
How to Apply for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment?
Candidates should carefully full details such as name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, photo & signature. Follow these steps while filling the Haryana Police application form-
- Firstly, visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (hssc.gov.in).
- Secondly, click on the link “Click Here for Haryana Police Recruitment”.
- Next click on the “Haryana Police New Vacancy 2019”.
- Then, a new tab will open the Haryana Police application form.
- Now, you’ll need to fill the complete details.
- Then, the e-challan will generate.
- In last, deposit the application fee which is Rs. 100 for general and Rs. 50 for reserved categories.
- Take the print out for future reference.
Number of Vacancies and Pay Scale for Haryana Police Constable
Here is the list of vacancies Categories-wise for both Male and Female for the post of Constable and SI-
|Category||Male Constable||Female Constable||Sub-Inspector (Male)|
- Pay Scale for the post of Constable is INR 21,700-69,100.
- For the post of Sub-Inspector, the pay scale is INR 35,400-1,12,400.
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2019
- There are a total of 100 questions on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The questions are of 0.80 marks each.
- There is no negative marking.
- Total time given for the exam is 90 minutes.
- The medium of exam is both in English and Hindi.
|Basic Computer Knowledge|
|Questions Based on 10th & 12th Board|
Haryana Police Constable Selection Process
However, the candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination. The selection process includes the following processes:
- Knowledge Test (Written)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Interview-cum-Personality Test
After qualifying the Physical Screening Test, candidates should call for the interview. While making the final merit list of the candidates some of the below points will be considered-
- Education: Candidate with higher education such as Graduation degree will get 03 marks another side the candidates with Post Graduate degree will get a total of 05 marks.
- NCC Certificate: The candidate having NCC certificate of A, B or C, level will also get 01, 02 and 03 marks individually. Or if they have Haryana Cadet Corps (HCC) Certificate of A or B level, they will get 01 and 03 marks individually.
- Interview test shall be of total 12 marks.
- However, qualifying the interview means a candidate is selected and will be called for the document verification.
- At the time of document verification, the candidates are supposed to bring their original documents along with the 2-3 Xerox copy.
Share your thoughts/queries here!