HAL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Technician Apprentice
HAL Recruitment 2018: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd has given a notification for the recruitment of 61 Apprentice Trainee vacancies. Check the Vacancy Details, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, official notification and a direct link to apply.
HAL Recruitment 2018
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd(HAL) Recruitment 2018 is out for the 61 Technician Apprentice Trainee. Application for the recruitment will be subject to various eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification. You can apply through the direct link provided in this post on or before 27th July 2018. HAL aims to recruit candidates on Contract basis for a period of 1 year. The detailed eligibility and application process of HAL Recruitment 2018 are given in below.
HAL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
No. of Posts
HAL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
Last date for receipt/submission of complete application through mail
27th July 2018
Declaration of provisionally selected candidates in official site
|20th August 2018|
|Verification of original documents at HAL korwa||22nd August – 29th August 2018|
HAL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants should have successfully completed 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university/Board in the above mentioned subject fields.
- The gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
- Candidates who have Work experience of one year or more are not eligible
- Candidate who have completed/resigned/terminated/undergoing Apprentice Training or registered under Apprentices Act are not eligible.
Maximum age limit 26 years for General Candidate, Relaxable by 03 years in case of OBC, 05 Years in case of SC/ST candidate and for PH candidate it is 10years as on 27th July 2018.
HAL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The Selection for Engagement of Apprentices will be based on 100% Merit, taking into consideration the Total Aggregate Marks secured in the Diploma Examination.
- Percentage of disability should not be less than 40%. 10% seats are reserved for the children’s of HAL Employees.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared fit by Govt. Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
- Candidates must obtain Police Clearance Certificate from the Commissioner/Superintendent of Police from the place where the candidate resides and join the training within the stipulated time.
How To Apply For HAL 2018:
- Click on the Direct link.
- You are advised to register yourself to get Enrollment Number in the portal and must indicate the Enrollment Number in Application Form.
- You have to send the Application form in Excel format to this E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of E-mail must be Enrollment Number & Name only.
- The name of Excel File (Application Form) must be Enrollment number only.
- The last date of sending application form through E-mail is 27.07.2018.
You will get 3542/- Rs. per month during this 1year time period of Apprenticeship Training.
Official HAL Apprentice Notification 2018
Check the Official Notification for more information regarding HAL Recruitment 2018 for Technician Apprentice Trainee.
So, tell us, did you find all you required details in HAL Recruitment 2018? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. If you have any query then write it in the comment section below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!