Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
Notification out for Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 on 5th August 2019. The Gujarat Postal Circle has announced 2510 vacancies for different post as- Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sewak Posts. Candidates can go through the article for more details-
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization Name||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Name of the Recruitment||Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||August 05, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||September 04, 2019|
|Educational Qualification||Matric/ SSLC/ 10th Pass|
|Name of the Posts||Branch Postmaster (BPM)|
|Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)|
|Gramin Dak Sewak (GDS)|
|Application Fee||UR/ OBC/ EWS (Male) – INR 100|
|Female, SC/ ST & PWD – NIL|
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
- Gujarat Postal Circle releases a total of 2510 vacancies this year.
- Candidates must fill and submit their Application Form before the last date (September 04, 2019).
- Payment for the Application Form will be done online by Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- The selection process will be done on the basis of the Written Exam and Interview.
Check the official notification for Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
There are a total of 2510 vacancies for the posts of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sewak (GDS). Check the category-wise vacancy listed in the table below-
Steps to Apply for Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Visit the official website (indiapost.gov.in).
- The page will open where candidates will get the navigation link for the states.
- Click on the link of Gujarat Postal Circle.
- The new page will open, find the link related to the GDS Recruitment 2019.
- Click on the official notification, read it carefully before applying.
- Start Registring, fill the required credentials.
- Candidates will get the registration number and the password.
- Login again by using the registration number and the password.
- Complete the Application Process by giving the required details.
- Pay for the form and submit it.
- Download it and take a print out for future reference.
The mode of payment is online. Payment can be done online by the Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking. Get category-wise fee in below points-
- UR/ OBC/ EWS/ Male Candidates – INR 100.
- Female/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates- NIL.
In the part of Eligibility Criteria, there are 2 sections- Educational Qualification and Age-Limit. Check the details for both below-
As per the official notification provided by the recruitment board of Gujarat Postal Circle candidates must possess a Matric/ SSLC/ 10th from any recognized university or institute.
- The minimum age limit to apply for the is 18 years.
- The maximum limit is 40 years.
- The age relaxation will be based on the rules of Gujarat Postal Circle.
|Category||Permissible Age Relaxation|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 Years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No Relaxation*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 Years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 Years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 Years*|
*There will be no relaxation in upper age limit to EWS candidates. However, the persons belonging to EWS’s who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs, and OBCs shall get 10% reservation in engagement to the Gramin Dak Sevak posts in the Department of Posts as per Directorate instructions circulated to vide no. 17-09/2019-GDS dated 26.02.2019.
*All Recruiting Authorities shall maintain a reservation for persons with disabilities to all categories of GDS posts except for persons with a benchmark of disability “Blind” (for all categories of GDS). Percentage of the reservation may be maintained as in the case of SC, ST and OBC categories in GDS posts as per Directorate order no. 17-08/2017-GDS dated 26.02.2019. Relaxation in upper age limit is subject to the condition that the maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 55 years.
The selection process will be done on the basis of-
- Merit List (Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications).
Share your thoughts/queries here!