GSRTC Recruitment 2019
- GSRTC Recruitment for Electrician Post
- GSRTC Recruitment for Driver
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has announced 659 Electrician Post vacancies. Know all about GSRTC Recruitment: application form, eligibility, vacancy details and more.
GSRTC Recruitment for Electrician Post
|Conducting Body||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Mechanic, Electrician, Fitter & more|
|Number of Vacancies||659|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Electrician Post
Candidates hoping to apply for Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation should meet the following eligibility criteria
- Interested candidates should have cleared 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized government certified university.
- Age Limit to apply for the exam is 18 to 38 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
GSRTC Recruitment Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the following selection process:
- Written Examination
*Check out more Government Jobs Notification
How to Apply Online for GSRTC Recruitment
Interested candidates can apply online through the Direct Application Form Link.
- In the Select Advertisement by Department, choose GSRTC.
- Click on the “Apply” button in front of the advertisement for the post you wish to apply for.
- Register & fill the application form
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee.
Once the application form is successfully submitted, take a print out of the form & fee receipt.
Application Fee for GSRTC
Candidates can apply online by paying the application fee of Rs 250/-. This application fee is applicable for candidates of all categories.
GSRTC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has announced a total of 659 vacancies. The breakdown post-wise vacancies has been mentioned in the table below.
Details Of Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|Head Art / Liding Head (Mechanic)||11|
|Art A Mechanic||52|
|Art A Electrician||46|
|Art B Body Fitter||38|
|Art B Tyre Fitter||02|
|Art B Tinsmith / Welder||02|
|Art B Black Smith||05|
|Art B Vulkenizar||03|
|Art B Bench Fitter||01|
|Art C Mechanic||103|
|Art C Body Fitter||67|
|Art C Painter||02|
|Art C Electrician||12|
|Art C Vulkenizar||09|
GSRTC Recruitment for Driver
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has released the notification to fill the recruitment of a total of 2249 vacancies for the post of Driver. The candidates who are interested can fill the GSRTC Recruitment 2019, get detailed information about application form, eligibility, salary, etc.
|Conducting Body||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC)|
|Start Date to Apply||July 12, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||August 08, 2019|
|Pay Scale||INR 10000 per month|
|Age Limit||25-38 Years|
Steps to Apply for GSRTC Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official website of GSRTC (ojas.gujarat.gov.in)
- Candidates will get the other required details, the latest post on the first.
- Click on the link.
- Fill the required credentials and upload photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit the form.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
GSRTC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
For the further process candidates must have the information about the next upcoming event, in the below table candidates can check the important dates for the exam-
|Notification Released||July 11, 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||July 12, 2019|
|Last date to Apply||August 11, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||10 Days Before the Exam|
|Written Exam date||Will be notified soon|
|Date of Driving Test||Will be notified soon|
|Interview Date||Will be notified soon|
|Final Result||Will be notified soon|
GSRTC Vacancy 2019
Here, candidates can check post-wise and category-wise vacancy-
The eligibility criteria include both educational qualification and age limit, which are mentioned below in detail-
If candidates are applying for GSRTC vacancy, they must have the qualification from the recognized board or institute. Check below table for the details-
|SSC (10th Pass)|
|HSC (12th Pass)|
|Driving License issued from State Transport Department|
|Driving License for Light and Heavy Vehicle|
|4 years of Driving Experience of Diesel Heavy Vehicles|
Age-Limit and Age Relaxation
- Date of Birth of the candidate should be in between 11 August 1981 and 11 August 1994.
- For Male Candidates: In between 25-38 Years
- For Female Candidates: In between 25-43 Years
For Age Relaxation in the upper limit as per the State Government Reservation Quota details are mentioned below-
|Reserved Category||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST Male||Up to 43 Years|
|SC/ ST Female||Up to 45 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Up to 45 Years|
|Ex-Servicewomen||Up to 45 Years|
Check category-wise the physical standard required for the post of Driver-
|General Category Male||Min 162 cm|
|Reserved Category Male||Min 160 cm|
|Women||Min 162 cm|
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has a fixed salary of INR 10,000 for 5 years for the applicants who will get select in the exam.
- After 5 years candidates will get the Pay-Scale of INR 18, 000-56,900 (Pay-Matric Level 1) for the post of driver.
The Selection Process comprises 3 stages-
- It is a total of 50 Marks
- SSC Passing Marks – 15 Marks
- HSS Passing Marks – 10 Marks
- Graduation Passing Marks – 10 Marks
- Experience of Driving Diesel Heavy Vehicle after Heavy License HGV/ HPV – 15 Marks
- 04 to 05 Years Exp – 00 Marks
- 05 to 07 Years Exp – 05 Marks
- 07 to 08 Years Exp – 10 Marks
- More than 08 Years Exp – 15 Marks
2. Driving Test
- The candidates who score 25 marks or more than it is eligible for the Driving Test.
Share your thoughts/queries here!