Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 Cancelled for Andhra Pradesh – Check Here
Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 – Download Result for Gramin Dak Sevak post.
Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017
The result of Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak has been cancelled. The result for AP GDS was declared on 22nd August 2017. However, the result was cancelled recently. You need to apply afresh for the new notification. If you have applied earlier, you will need to use the same registration number to re-apply. Please note that the old applications will not be considered. You can find the official cancellation notice PDF below. Scroll down to read more details.
Andhra Pradesh GDS Canceled – Official Notice
To know about previous result details, please scroll down.
India Post GDS Recruitment has released the result of Bihar, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh region. This year Gramin Dak Sevak has come out with more than 17000 vacancies, of which 645 vacancies are reserved for Telangana region. We have updated each and every circle’s result here. Go through this article to know more about GDS result 2017 and check the respective region’s circle.
How to check GDS or Gramin Dak Sevak 2017 Results?
- Firstly, click on the website local region from where you have filled the application form.
- Then, click on Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 PDF.The, download the PDF.
- Then, download the PDF.
- Finally, type your registration number and click Enter. If you are shortlisted, your registration number will be mentioned in the PDF
In the section below, we have given links for Results from circles that are available, rest we will update when available.
|1||Andhra Pradesh||1126||Result has been cancelled – Check Notice given above|
GDS 2017 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected in Gramin Dak Sevak based on merit list on marks obtained in Class 10. You will be selected based on the last four decimals of the Class 10 percentage. Candidates who are qualified in the Gramin Dak Sevak 2017 Exam will be called for document verification after which they will be appointed for GDS.
Gramin Dak Sevak Result – Selection Criteria
- These posts do not have a written exam, the only selection criteria is the 10th (SSC) marks.
- Candidates with comparatively higher marks in 10th (SSC), is preferred.
- In case two candidates happen to have an equal percentage, then the older candidate would be preferred over the younger one.
- Moreover, the candidates who have cleared their class tenth exam in the first attempt will be preferred over those who completed it with a compartment.
- No additional advantage is provided to the candidates with higher education.
Keeping in mind all the above points, a Merit List will be formed and the candidates who make it to the top 19000+ positions in the Merit List will be notified and called for document verification.
So, tell us did you find our post on Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more result updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!