Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019
The Indian Post Officials will be releasing the Gramin Dak Sevak Result on their official website. The students who have registered themselves for the Gramin Dak Sevak shall log in to the official website and download/check the GDS Merit List that will be available on the postal area in which the students have registered in the first place.
Gramin Dak Sevak Result & Merit List has been released for Rajasthan, Haryana, North East Regions.
Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019
The students who are waiting for their results must be aware that the wait is over now. The candidates can read the important and relevant information in regard to the Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019 which are as follows:
- One the results are out, the officials will send an SMS & post to the students
- The Merit list of GDS will be shown as a Provisional Merit List on the official website of Gramin Dak Sevak
- The students whose names will be displayed in the GDS Merit list 2019 shall be invited for the process of Document Verification
- The final merit list will be prepared on the procedure of document verification has ended
- The students will be allocated as a Gramin Dak/ABPM or BPM in the Indian Post according to the chosen postal region
Gramin Dak Sevak Region-wise Result 2019
The results for the regions Haryana, North Eastern, Odisha, Rajasthan & Tamil Nadu have been released. Click on the direct link provided in the table below:
How to check Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019?
Follow the steps given below in order to check the result for Gramin Dak Sevak 2019:
- Visit the official website
- At the very homepage, there will be a display of a Postal Circles List
- Find the postal circle one has registered for
- Click on ‘Result’
- The official PDF of GDS Merit List will show up on the screen
- There will be names of thousands of students
- So, the easy way to find your name is press CTRL+F and enter the registration number in the search box
- Click enter and the name will be highlighted among the list
- Download the meri list if it is required
Details Mentioned in GDS Result 2019
The following things are mentioned whenever a person checks their result:
- Name of the Head Office
- Candidate’s position in Indian Post
- Selection students with their percentages
- Category of the student
- Total Number of post offices allocated
- Registration Number of the student
- Name of the branch office
- Name of sub-office
Documents Required for Document Verification
The documents that need be carried for GDS Document Verification are given below:
- Community Certificate/Caste Certificate (in case, required)
- 10th/SSLC/SSC Original Marks Memo
- Certificate for Physically Handicapped Candidates (in case, required)
- Traning Certificate of Computer Knowledge (60 days)
Gramin Dak Sevak Result – Selection Criteria
- These posts do not have a written exam, the only selection criteria are the 10th (SSC) marks.
- Candidates with comparatively higher marks in 10th (SSC), is preferred.
- In case two candidates happen to have an equal percentage, then the older candidate would be preferred over the younger one.
- Moreover, the candidates who have cleared their class tenth exam in the first attempt will be preferred over those who completed it with a compartment.
- No additional advantage is provided to the candidates with higher education.
Keeping in mind all the above points, a Merit List will be formed and the candidates who make it to the top 19000+ positions in the Merit List will be notified and called for document verification.
Share your thoughts/queries here!