GPSC Recruitment 2017- Apply for 73 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts
GPSC Recruitment 2017- Check and Apply here GPSC recruitment for 73 Asst Engineer (Civil) Posts
GPSC Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has announced the recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) Class-2 (Special Drive) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-09-2017 at 01:00 PM to 03-10-2017 till 01:00 PM.
Go through this article to know more important details related to GPSC Recruitment 2017 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, and application procedure (how to apply). Let’s take a quick review of each and every aspects of GPSC recruitment 2017.
GPSC Recruitment 2017- Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15-09-2017 at 01:00 PM onwards|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03-10-2017 till 01:00 PM|
|Tentative Date for Primary Test||07-01-2018|
|Tentative month for Primary Test Result||March-2018|
|Tentative month for Interview||April-2018|
|Final result will be published on||During 10 working days
After the last date of Interview
GPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts
Name of the Posts
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
All the aspirants’ age limit should not be more than 35 years as on 03-10-2017. A total of 05 years of age relaxation is admissible for ST candidates of Gujarat, 10 years for Woman Candidate belonging to ST category of Gujarat. Refer to the notification for complete details. For the ease of candidates, we have provided it in the important links section below.
Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering (Civil).
The selection will be based on Primary Test and Interview.
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 15-09-2017 at 01:00 PM to 03-10-2017 till 01:00 PM.
GPSC Recruitment 2017- Instructions to Apply Online
1. Before the online application, all the candidates should have their scanned photograph & signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
3. Click on “Online Application” & Select the desired post.
4. Click on “Apply” & fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
5. A unique Application Number will be generated, note it down for further use.
6. Edit the application form by using the application number, date of birth & click on confirm button.
7. Upload a scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
8. Take a Print out of online application form for Future use.
Click Here for Recruitment Advertisement
Click Here to Apply Online
Stay tuned for more updates on GPSC Recruitment 2017.
Share your thoughts/queries here!