GOA University Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 28 LDC & Other Posts!
Vacancy Details, Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application, Official Notification and a direct link to fill online Application form – GOA University Recruitment 2018
GOA University Recruitment 2018
GOA University Recruitment 2018 is out through the official notification published on the official website. The recruitment promises a total of 28 LDC & Other Posts. Application for the recruitment will be subject to various Eligibility Criteria as mentioned below. Eligible candidates can apply through the Direct link provided in this post till 16th June 2018.
Below are the Vacancy Details, Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application, Official Notification and a direct link to fill online Application form;
|Lower Division Clerk||13 Posts|
|Junior Stenographer||5 Posts|
|Laboratory Assistant||6 Posts|
|Laboratory Technician||4 Posts|
Important Dates to Remember:
|Advertisement Date||18th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||16th June 2018|
Lower Division Clerk
- All the applicants needs to have done H.S.S.C. from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Aspirants needs to pass H.S.S.C. or equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants need to have a Degree in Science of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Aspirants need to pass HSSC and also needs to posses ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
How to Apply for Goa University Recruitment 2018?
- Click on the direct link mentioned above.
- A new page with registration form will appear on the screen.
- Now fill the registration form and click on submit and save the required login credentials.
- Login using your Login Credentials.
- Fill the Application form and upload all the required documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- Check all the fields very carefully and click on submit.
- A new page will appear with final application.
- Download and take a print out of the final application for future reference.
- There is no application Fee mentioned in the official notification.
Documents to Upload:
Candidates should also upload the documents mentioned below;
- 15 years Residence / Domicile Certificate in Goa issued by the competent authority.
- Valid Caste certificate issued by the competent authority of the State of Goa should be submitted if the candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other backward class. (Non creamy layer certificate in respect of OBC candidates).
- Valid certificate for Person with Disabilities issued by the competent authority, if applicable. Certificate from the employer stating the pay and allowances drawn at the present.
- Testimonials ( not more than two )
- Passport size Colour photograph of 3.5 x 3.5 cms (avoid white/ light background ) with file size less than 100 kb inJPEG format having 80% coverage of face.
Check Official Notification for Goa University Recruitment 2018
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below
Share your thoughts/queries here!