Goa Medical College Recruitment 2018 – Walk-in interview
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2018 – Find the interview date and details.
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2018 – Walk-in Interview
Online applications are invited from candidates for the post of Senior Resident in Goa Medical College. The walk-in interview will be held on 27th March 2018 from 3 PM. The address for the Interview is the chamber of the Dean, Goa Medical College. Through this walk-in interview, the authorities will fill 18 vacancies. The recruitment is for a contract basis job. You can visit the official website to see further details. Scroll down to see more details regarding the recruitment process.
Vacancy for Goa Medical College Recruitment 2018
- Cardiology – 1
- Radiology – 1
- Skin & V.D. – 1
- OBG – 1
- Anesthesiology – 4
- Nephrology – 1
- Paediatrics – 1
- General Surgery – 1
- Urology – 2
- Plastic Surgery – 1
- Orthopaedics – 2
- IPHB – 2
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Medical College Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You must not be above 45 years of age.
- Educational Qualifications – You must possess MBBS degree from a recognized University. Or you must have a postgraduate degree in the concerned discipline.
What Documents to bring to the Interview
- Biodata (mentioning name, address, date of birth, nationality, qualification, experience, mobile number, email address)
- MBBS degree certificate
- Postgraduate degree/diploma certificate
- Three years Junior Residency experience certificate
- Medical Council registration
- No Objection Certificate from current employer
Please ensure to bring self-attested or authenticated copies of the documents.
- Senior Resident 1 (First Year) – Rs.67,700/-
- Second Year – Rs.69,700/-
- Senior Resident 3 (Third Year) – Rs.71,800/-
You are also eligible for other allowances.
If you have a postgraduate degree, you will be appointed for a duration of three years. Else, if you have an MBBS degree, you will be appointed for six months which is extendable up to 1 year.
To see the official notice in PDF, scroll down.
So, tell us, did you find our post on Goa Medical College Recruitment 2018 – Walk-in interview helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more recruitment updates and job notifications. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!