GNDU Recruitment 2018 | GNDU Notification – Apply Online Assistant Professor Posts
- GNDU Recruitment 2018
- GNDU Vacancies for 2018
The Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) located in Amritsar, Punjab invites online applications for the post of Assistant Professors on contract basis through GNDU Recruitment 2018. The latest GNDU notification for 456 vacancies of Assistant Professor presents a golden opportunity for aspiring candidates to be associated with a reputed government university.
GNDU Recruitment 2018
Every year, GNDU conducts recruitment for various teaching and non-teaching posts. Online Applications for GNDU recruitment will commence from 17th May and the last date to submit the duly filled form along with the required fee is 28th May 2018. Candidates willing to apply for GNDU Notification for Assistant Professors can get all the details such as detailed vacancy, eligibility, selection process, important dates, application process by going through this post.
GNDU Vacancies for 2018
A Total of 456 vacancy for Assistant professor has been announced. The vacancies are for various GNDU campuses. To know about subject-wise and category-wise vacancy details, candidates can refer to the official GNDU Notification PDF given below.
Important Dates for GNDU Recruitment
|Start Date to Apply Online||17.05.2018|
|End Date to Apply Online & fee submission||28.05.2018|
|Last date for submitting application copy with supporting documents||01.06.2018|
|GNDU Admit Card release date||Around 2 weeks before the exam|
|GNDU Exam Date||To be Announced|
Eligibility Criteria for GNDU Recruitment 2018
Candidates who qualified UGC NET will be given preference. In case of non-availability of such candidates, a post graduate candidate with minimum 55% marks in the relevant subject will be preferred for appointment.
18 to 32 years
GNDU Selection Process :
The selection procedure for the Assistant Professor exam will involve two stages as below:
- Written exam
GNDU Assistant Professor Pay Scale :
The emoluments are as below:
- A UGC NET qualified candidates will get Rs.30,000 p.m.
- If the candidate has not qualified NET, a salary of Rs.22,000 p.m. will be paid.
- For the subjects which NET exam is not held, salary will be Rs. 30,000 p.m.
How to Apply for GNDU Recruitment 2018 ?
An Applicant must have a valid email id & Scanned copies of latest photograph & signature in order to apply. Below are the steps to apply online :
- Visit the official GNDU website
- Go to “Current Openings” section & choose the desired post.
- Read the information carefully
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- Once the Registration is successful, Log in with Registration Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
The hard copy/print out of the online application must be sent to the below address before 1 June 2018:
Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar – 143005, Punjab
If the Candidate is applying for one subject and one campus , the required fee is :
- General Candidates- Rs. 1000
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates- Rs. 500
If the Candidate is applying for more than one subject and campuses , the required fee is :
- General Candidates- Rs. 2000
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates- Rs. 1000
So, tell us, did you find our post on GNDU Recruitment 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!