GMCH Balangir Recruitment 2018 – 112 Staff Nurse Posts
- GMCH Balangir Recruitment 2018
- Vacancies for GMCH Balangir:
- Important Dates for GMCH Balangir Recruitment 2018:
- Selection Process:
- Pay Scale:
GMCH Balangir Recruitment 2018 for 112 Staff Nurse Posts
GMCH Balangir Recruitment 2018
Government Medical College and Hospital, Balangir has released notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse. There are in all 112 vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse at GMCH, Balangir, Odisha. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the posts before 11/06/2018. The appointment is on a contractual basis only. Duly filled application forms can be sent by Speed Post or Registered Post to the office of GMCH, Balangir, Odisha.
Vacancies for GMCH Balangir:
Important Dates for GMCH Balangir Recruitment 2018:
Last Date for application is 11 June 2018 5.00 PM.
Must have passed +2 Science examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha / equivalent and Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife course from any of the 3(three) Medical College and Hospitals of the State / any other Private institutions duly approved by Indian Nursing Council and examination conducted by the Odisha Nursing Council.
Knowledge of Odia is compulsory. Candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia.
Candidate should be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years of age.
Direct Recruitment Process based on Qualification: Weightage will be given to those who have Diploma in General nursing and Midwife Course.
|+2 Science /Equivalent||30%|
|Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife Course||50%|
Good Health: Candidate should have sound Physical and Mental Health to perform all prescribed duties.
Candidates are eligible for a consolidated monthly remuneration of a Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with a Grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-
Documents to be submitted with the application:
- Self-attested Xerox copy of HSC/ +2 Science Certificates and Mark Sheets.
- Self-attested Xerox copy of Diploma in GNM Certificates and Mark Sheets.
- Self-attested Xerox copy of Registration certificate issued by State Nursing Council Odisha.
- Self-attested Xerox copy of Caste Certificate in case of ST/SC Category and recent Caste Certificate in case of SEBC Category issued by a competent authority, not below the rank of Tahasildar.
- Self-attested Xerox copy of Nativity/Resident Certificate issued by the competent authority not below the rank of Tahasildar (issued within 06 months to the date of advertisement).
- Self-attested Xerox copy of valid Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Two Recent Pass Port size Photographs duly signed by the applicant.
- Two Conduct & Character Certificates issued by Gazetted Officers.
- One Self-addressed envelope (24×10) cm duly stamped of Rs.30/-
- Xerox attested copy of the certificates in support of passing Odia as a language subject, if applicable.
- N.O.C from present employer (In case of in-service candidates).
- Original Employment Certificate issued by the present employer (in case of Contractual in-service candidates
How to apply for GMCH Balangir Recruitment 2018?
- Register yourself
- Enter Personal Details, academic and experience details
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Submit application form
- Pay application fee
- Take print out of GMCH Balangir Recruitment 2018
The application for the post of Staff Nurse should reach the office of GMCH on or before 11.06.2018 by 5.00 P.M. by Registered Post/ Speed Post only. The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “STAFF NURSE” in block capital letters. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Applications should reach the office before 11.06.2018 by 5.00 PM.
Download Official notification for GMCH Balangir Recruitment 2018:
Stay tuned for more updates on GMCH Balangir Recruitment 2018!
Share your thoughts/queries here!