GK Short Tricks for SSC CGL Exam
GK Short tricks for SSC CGL exam – Prepare General Awareness easily
GK Short tricks for SSC CGL Exam
Mission SSC CGL is back again in 2017. SSC CGL is going to be the most promising exams of 2017 like every other year. SSC CGL Tier I is going to start and students are busy preparing for the exams with enthusiasm and passion. We, in this article, will discuss a few short tricks to remember GK section for SSC exam. GK short tricks for SSC CGL exam will make your work a lot easier and you will be able to save a lot of time.
We will keep you updated with all the daily GK trick updates which will be extremely helpful for competitive exams like SSC CGL 2017 Tier I. General Awareness for SSC CGL Tier I exam needs attention and candidates need to be alert about national and international affairs.
Important GK short tricks for SSC CGL exams
GK Short tricks for SSC CGL exam will help you remember answers of questions which are likely to be asked in SSC CGL. We suggest our students to go through and score well in GK section.
1. What are the Indian states touching the boundary of Myanmar?
You can remember the code of ARUNA MAMI (ARUNANCHAL NAGALAND MANIPUR MIZORAM)
2. Gulam, Khilji, Tuglak, Syaad, Lodi, Muglal
You can remember as GUD KHA TASLE ME
3. BODO, DOGRI, MAITHILI, SANTHALI can be remembered as
B.D.M.S (which are languages added to 8th schedule under 92nd amendment)
4. In case of Harappa civilisation, for denoting its permanent places like Gujarat, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Sind
GPRS can be used
5. The permanent members of UNO can be remembered as
FRECA (France, Russia, England, China, and America).
6. The European countries where mercy killing is legal are
BELGIUM, SWITZERLAND, NETHERLAND and LUXEMBOURG which can be remembered as B.S.N.L.
7. Remembering vitamins according to solubility
Vitamin B, C, P are soluble in water which can be remembered as Bipin Chandra Pal. Vitamin A, D, E , K can be remembered as KEDA which are soluble in fat.
8. RAVA PAKA is the code to remember 4 Buddhist councils.
- Brahmo Samaj
- Prarthana Samaj
- Arya Samaj
- Ramkrishan Mission
- Theosophical Society
- Young Bengal Movement
- B – Babur
- H – Humayun
- A – Akbar
- J – Jahangir
- S – Shahjahan
- A – Aurangzeb
The order is – babur’s son humayun, humayun’s son akbar, akbar’s son jahangir, jahangir’s son shahjahan, and shahjahan’s son aurangzeb.
11. “SAAB” can be used to refer to states touching Bhutan
SIKKIM, ARUNACHAL PRADESH, ASSAM, BENGAL
12. The code “JAMMU ka SIpahi ARUN HIMAlaya par UTARA” can be used to refer to states touching China
JAMMU&KASHMIR, SIKKIM, ARUNACHAL PRADESH, HIMACHAL PRADESH and UTTARAKHAND
Stay tuned for a few more GK Short tricks for SSC CGL exam. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!