GIPL Recruitment 2018 | 9 vacancy for software engineers & other posts
Vacancy details, Important Dates, Eligibility criteria, application process, Official Notification & a direct link to apply – GIPL Recruitment 2018
GIPL Recruitment 2018
GIPL Recruitment 2018 is out on the official website of GIPL. The official Notification promises a total of 9 vacancy for software engineers & other posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the direct link provided in this post. Last date to apply will be 1st June 2018 (15 days after official advertisement).
Below are the Vacancy details, Important Dates, Eligibility criteria, application process, Official Notification & a direct link to apply for GIPL Recruitment 2018;
|Software Engineer||4 Posts|
|System Analyst||1 Post|
|SQL DBA||1 Post|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Software Engineer)||3 Posts|
Important Dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply:- 1st June 2018
How to apply for GIPL Recruitment 2018?
- Click on the direct link mentioned above.
- Now register yourself and save the login details.
- Login using login credentials and click on apply for job,the application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the application form very carefully.
- Upload the relevant documents as instructed.
- Check your application and click on submit.
- Final application will appear on your screen.
- Download & take a print out of the final application for future reference.
There is no application Fee mentioned in the official Notification.
- All the candidates applying for GIPL Recruitment 2018 must posses a degree in B.E/B.Tech (Computer Engineer/ IT)/ MCA- full time course.
- Applicants need to have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in ASP.Net, C++, WCF, LINQ, MVC, Entity Framework, Proficiency in web services/web api and SQL server.
- Candidates with experience in MVC will be preferred.
- One should have 3 years of work experience as system analysis.
- One must have 3 years of work experience as a DBA in SQL server.
- MCP certified applicants will be preferred.
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Software Engineer)
- Applicants must posses a Project/Work experience over Microsoft.Net & SQL Server Technologies preferred.
Minimum age – 23 Years
Maximum Age – 30 Years
Official GIPL Notification | 09 Software Engineer Other Posts
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!