GIC Recruitment Notification for Assistant Manger Scale 1
General Insurance Corporation announced on its official website @ www.gicofindia.com recruitment of 25 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale 1). Know all about GIC Recruitment 2019: application form dates, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and more.
Make sure to read through the Eligibility criteria and apply online from 21st August 2019.
GIC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||General Insurance Corporation|
|Job Post||Assistant Manager (Scale 1)|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||11th September 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for GIC Assistant Manager (Scale 1)
Candidates hoping to apply for the exam should meet the following eligibility criteria set by the General Insurance Corporation.
- Graduate in Engineering/Finance/Commerce/Law/IT etc.
- For General & OBC candidates: At least 60% marks in the degree exam.
- For SC/ST candidates: At least 55% of marks should be obtained in the degree exam.
The AGE Limit set to apply for GIC Recruitment is:-
- Minimum age to apply for the position of Assistant Manager is 21 years.
- Maximum age to apply for the exam is 30 years.
*The age will be calculated as on 21st August 2019.
How to Apply for GIC Recruitment 2019
Candidates will be able to apply for the exam on the official website from 21st August 2019. Follow these steps to apply for the examination.
- Go to the official General Insurance Corporation website.
- Click on the advertisement that says “Apply Online for Assistant Manager (Scale 1)”
- You will be re-directed to the GIC Application form.
- Fill All details in the form: Name, Date of Birth, Postal Address, valid Email-id, Aadhar number, contact number, educational credentials and more.
- Once you have filled the Online Application Form, make the online payment and submit your application.
Payment will be made Online only:- Debit Card, Credit-card or through Net Banking.
GIC Salary Details
The Salary set by the General Insurance Corporation for the position of Assistant Manager (Scale-1) is as follows:
- Basic Pay of Rs 32,795/- per month in the scale of Rs 32,795 – 1610 (14) to Rs 55,335-1745 (4)- Rs 62,315
- Appointed candidates will also be provided with additional allowances and other non-core benefits
- The total Gross Salary will be approximately Rs 59,000/- per month
Apart from the Salary amount, appointed candidates will also be eligible for additional perks.
*Check out more Government Jobs Notification
GIC Selection Process
The Selection Process for Assistant Manager (Scale-1) is as follows
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
The total marks for all 3 section are 200.
GIC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
As of now, 25 Assistant Manager (Scale-1) vacancies have been announced by the General Insurance Corporation. Once, the official notification is released we may see changes in the number of vacancies.
Share your thoughts/queries here!