Gate Notification 2019 | Gate Official Notification released!
GATE Notification 2019 – Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering (Gate) has released official notification for 2019 exam. GATE is an online exam is conducted for admissions in the top engineering institutes in India like IITs, IIS’, NITs, GFTIs etc. Candidates who are will to do post graduation in M.E./M.Tech and Ph.D in various streams of Engineering. Every year the exam is conducted by the Top Engineering colleges.
GATE Notification 2019
This time it is conducted by IIT Madras. Check out the Official GATE Notification to know the various aspects of the exam and its application process. Know the important dates, eligibility criteria and application process below.
|Release of GATE Notification||6th August 2018|
|Start of GATE registration through GOAPS||1st September 2018|
|Last Date of Registration||21st September 2018|
|Extended Date of Registration(with late fees)||1st October 2018|
|Last Date for requesting change of cities (additional fee applicable)||16th November 2018|
|Availability of GATE Mock Test||Third Week of November 2918|
|Publishing of Admit Card||4th January 2019|
|GATE 2019 Exam||2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th February 2019|
Check the complete Exam Dates here
All candidates who are applying for GATE 2019 must be a graduate or in the final year of B.tech/B.E. or Post Graduate (M.Sc) in any relevant science field.
There is no age limit to apply for GATE Exam.
List of Eligible Qualifying Exam for GATE 2019:
- B.Sc (Research)/B.S
- M.Sc/MCA/M.A or equivalent
- Professional Society Examination(equivalent to B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch)
- Integrated M.Sc/Integrated B.S/M.S
- Integrated M.E/M.Tech (post B.Sc)
- And, Integrated M.E/M.Tech or dual degree (after diploma or 10+2)
IIT Madras has released the online application form for GATE 2019 from 1st September 2018. Follow the process below to apply online.
- Visit the Official Website of GATE
- Firstly, register yourself for GATE 2019 through GOAP. After your registration, you will get an enrollment number. You can change your password for future purposes.
- Then, fill up all your important details like academic details, college, contact and a valid photo ID details. Select your date and exam centre as well.
- Upload your scanned image and signature. Note that the size of your photograph and signature should be proper and according to the official notice.
- Pay the online application fees. Download and save your online application.
(till 21st September,2018)
(from 21st September)
| General Category
|SC/ST PwD (all candidates)||Rs. 750||Rs. 1500|
| International Candidates –
Dubai & Singapore(
| International Candidates –
Addis Ababa, Columbo,
Download the GATE Brochure to find out more about the Notification.
So, this was it regarding GATE Notification 2019. If you have any questions or suggestions for us, please write in the comment section below. We’d be happy to help you.
Share your thoughts/queries here!