Free online CLAT mock test
Common Law Admission Test 2016 is an entrance exam that is a must for every aspiring student who wants to make a career in Law. This all India basis entrance test is valid through national Law universities of India.
The best way to prepare for this entrance exam is by taking CLAT online free mock tests but you must ensure certain things to trust such sites offering those test series. Things are as below:
- It must be based purely on CLAT 2016 exam marking scheme: If you are taking an online mock test for CLAT exam 2016 then, you must be awarded 1 mark for every right answer and for every wrong answer 0.25 marks must be deducted.
- CLAT mock tests must be based on CLAT exam pattern: CLAT exam 2016 has five major sections which are mentioned below in the given table. You must ensure that you are practicing mentioned topics well through mock tests. This will help you in preparing strongly for each and every section.
|Section||No. of questions||Marks allotted||Topics to cover|
|Current Affairs or, GK (General Knowledge)||50||50||1. Politics
3. Historical dates
4. Great Personalities
5. International affairs
6. Economic events
7. National plans and policies
8. Business affairs
9. National Issues
|English Comprehension||40||40||1. Comprehension Passages
2. Antonyms, Synonyms
3. Work on sentences
4. Verbs, adjectives,
5. English grammar
6. Active and passive voice
7. Jumbled words and sentences.
|Legal Aptitude||50||50||1. Indian Constitution, 2. Law policy and amendments
3. Criminal law
4. Indian acts
5. Legal terms and definitions
|Numerical Ability||20||20||1. Series
2. Differentiation & integration
6. Heights and distances
8. Train problems
9. Time and Work
|Logical Reasoning||40||40||1. Syllogism
2. Word formation
3. Statement and Assumptions
4. Blood relations
5. Direction test
6. Odd one Out
9. Sitting Arrangement
Search for good online links to take free CLAT mock test like you can practice one by clicking login button on this link: http://law.toprankers.com/_icons”>
Share your thoughts/queries here!