FCI Recruitment 2017- Apply Online for 127 Watchman Posts
FCI Recruitment 2017 – Check Details of Watchman vacancies in Food Corporation of India
FCI Recruitment 2017
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released notification for 127 Watchman/ Guard posts. Eligible candidates can find the details and apply here.
Before moving ahead with the details, let us have a brief about Food Corporation of India.
Food Corporation of India was established on 14 January 1965 having its first District Office at Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu and headquarters at New Delhi. It serves following objectives:
- Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers
- Distribution of foodgrains throughout the country for Public Distribution System
- Maintaining satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of foodgrains to ensure National Food Security
- Regulate market price to provide foodgrains to consumers at a reliable price
FCI Recruitment 2017 Overview:
|Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Post Name(s)||Watchman Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||127 posts|
|Last Date||15th July 2017|
|Start Date||15th June 2017|
FCI Recruitment 2017 – Number of Vacancies
The below table depicts the category wise vacancy in Food Corporation of India for Watchman post.
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification – Applicants should have passed minimum 8th class from any recognized board.
- Age – The age of Candidates should be in between 18 to 25 years. The age relaxation will be according to the Govt rules.
Important Dates for FCI Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date To Apply online||15 June 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply online||15 July 2017|
|Last date for Payment of Application Fee||15 June 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||10 to 15 Days before the exam|
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the Official website of FCI
- From Notification section, find the latest job for watchman.
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit the application fees.
- Verify all the information and submit the application form.
Applicants need to pay Rs 250/- towards the application fee. The SC/ST/PWD/EX-Service and Female candidates are expelled from paying the fee.
What is the Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test and Physical Standard Test.
FCI Recruitment 2017 – Exam Pattern
Written Test Pattern:
|Section||No. of Questions|
Each Question carries 1 mark. There will not be negative marking. Candidates have the option for writing the test in regional language as well.
Physical Standard Test Pattern
|Running||1000 Meter in 5 Min 30 Sec||800 Meter in 5 Mins|
|Long Jump||4 Meters||3 Meters|
|High Jump||1.35 Meters||1 Meters|
Stay tuned for more updates on FCI jobs.
Share your thoughts/queries here!