FCI Exam Centers 2019
- FCI Exam Centers Highlights
- List of FCI Exam Centers and Code
- FCI Exam Center
- FCI Admit Card Details
- How to download FCI Admit Card 2019?
- FCI Syllabus for Multiple Posts
Candidates are informed regarding the FCI Exam Centers for FCI Recruitment 2019. The FCI Admit Card already released on May 15, 2019. Nevertheless, a list of cities where the Food Corporation of India is organizing online exams & skill test is available on the Official Website. Click Here for FCI Exam Pattern
FCI Exam Centers Highlights
|Exam Name||FCI JE Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Food Corporation Of India|
|Application Form Release||February 23, 2019|
|Admit Card Released Date||May 15, 2019|
|Application Form Ends||March 30, 2019|
|Exam Dates||May 31 to June 03, 2019|
List of FCI Exam Centers and Code
However, the following is the list of the center code of the centers of the Exam, also Click Here for FCI Syllabus
|Exam Center||Center Code|
FCI Exam Center
Moreover, there is the list of Statewise City Centers below for more reference-
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar,|
|Bihar||Tezpur Arrah, Aurangabad (Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Bihar Patna, Purnea|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh – Mohali|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Delhi NCR||Delhi & New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida & Greater Noida, Faridabad, Gurugram|
|Gujrat||Ahmedabad- Gandhi Nagar, Anand, Himmatnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot Gujarat Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro steel city, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Hubli – Dharwad, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad(Maharashtra), Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Solapur|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar,Udaipur|
|Sikkim||Bardang – Gangtok|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thiruchirapalli Jirunelvelli, Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal, Nalgonda, Nizamabad|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar , Noida/Greater Noida, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
- However, Paper IV for Assistant Grade II (Hindi) is online subjective test using Hindi Typing.
- Moreover, it will take place in limited places in India.
- Below, is a list of places where it will take place. Click Here for FCI Preparation Tips
FCI Admit Card Details
How to download FCI Admit Card 2019?
The students can follow the steps below to download the FCI Admit Card:
- Firstly, Click on the direct link provided above (to be updated)
- Secondly, fill the Registration number and Password (D.O.B)
- Next, Enter the Captcha as given
- Ultimately, click on submit and a new page will appear
- A new page will appear to download the Admit Card
- At Last, save and take a print out of the Hall Ticket for future reference
Errors in FCI Admit Card
In case of any error in the official FCI Admit Card, applicants are advised to contact on the helpline number provided by Food Corporation of India.
FCI Syllabus for Multiple Posts
However, the FCI Syllabus for the exam for Phase I & Phase II is mentioned below. We have segregated and prepared post-wise Syllabus for Food Corporation of India Recruitment preparation;
Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering) (Post Code A):
- Building Materials: Physical and Chemical properties building stones, cement (Portland), Asbestos products, Timber and Wood-based Products, laminates, bituminous materials, paints, varnishes, etc.
- Surveying: Principles of surveying, plane table surveying, theodolite, leveling and contouring, curvature, permanent adjustment of dumpy level, methods of contouring, tachometric survey, etc.
- Soil Mechanics: void ratio, porosity, saturation, water content, the specific gravity of soil grains and unit weights, grain size, Atterberg’s limits, soil classification, plasticity chart, permeability, consolidation of soils. Lab tests, moisture content, bearing capacity of soils, plate load test, standard penetration test, etc. Estimating, Costing and Valuation: Estimate, analysis of rates, earthwork, Brick, RCC work shuttering, Painting, Flooring, Plastering flexible pavements, Tube well, isolates and combined footings, Steel Truss, Piles, etc.
- Transportation Engineering: Types of pavements, pavement materials – aggregates and bitumen, Design of flexible and rigid pavements, bituminous construction, rigid pavement joint, pavement maintenance, Railway Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering: Quality of water, purification, distribution, sanitation, sewerage and sewage treatments.
- Structural Engineering: Theory of structures, bending moment and shear force diagrams retaining walls, eccentric loads, slope deflection, critical load, and columns, torsion, etc.
- Concrete Technology: Latest technology and uses of concrete, water-cement ratio, workability, mix design, placement, compaction, finishing and curing of concrete, quality control of concrete, repair, and maintenance of the concrete structure, etc.
- RCC Designs: RCC flexural strength, shear strength, bond strength, the design of single reinforced beams, retaining walls, water tanks (RCC design questions may be based on both Limit State method and Working Stress method).
- Steel Design: Steel design and construction of steel columns, beams, roof trusses, plate girders.
- Construction Management: Construction scheduling Bar Chart, CPM and PERT, etc.
Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) (Post Code B):
Basic concepts, Concepts of current, voltage, power, energy and their units, Circuit law, AC Fundamentals, Measurement and measuring instruments, Electrical Machines, Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission, and Distribution of power in different power stations, Estimation and costing, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Basic Electronics, Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials, Thermal Engineering, Air standard Cycles for IC engines, Rankine cycle of steam, Air Compressors & their cycles, Boilers Refrigeration cycles, Production Engineering.
Assistant Grade – III (Accounts) (Post Code G):
Basic Accounting concept including preparation of books of accounts. Taxation including Income Tax and Goods and Services Tax.
- Auditing: (a) Auditing concepts and methods, (b) Internal & External audit of companies.
- Commercial Laws: (Basic Knowledge) (a) Contract Act, (b) Company Act, (c) Sales of Goods Act, (d) Negotiable Instrument Act
- Basic of Computers: (a) Operating System, (b) Browsers, (c) Email, (d) Memory (Internal, External, portable), (e) Chats, (f) Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), (g) Networks
Assistant Grade-III (Technical) (Post Code H)
- Agriculture: Statics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses), Elementary entomology, Plant Protection, Agricultural Economics.
- Botany: Cell Biology: Tissue, Organ & Organ System, Genetics, Plant Classification, Diversity, Ecology, Life Process: Photosynthesis, Respiration, Circulation, Movement, etc, Basics of Biochemistry.
- Zoology: Animal Cell & Tissue, Organ System, Heredity & Variation, Animal Classification, Micro Organism, Insects & Rodents.
- Chemistry: Chemical bonding, Organic Chemistry: Basics of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes and acids, Inorganic Chemistry, Chemistry in daily life.
- Physics: Measurements, Basic Physics, Light, Electricity. The above syllabus for Agriculture, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics are grouped into the following two categories:
- GROUP A- Agriculture, Botany, and Zoology.
- GROUP B- Agriculture, Chemistry, and Physics.
Share your thoughts/queries here!