Exim Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Management Trainee Posts!
Exim Bank Recruitment 2018 – Check the Exim Bank Recruitment 2018 for the post of Management trainee here including important details like important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and much more.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2018
The Exim Bank has recently rolled out a notification inviting applications for the post of Management Trainee. All interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application form. The Application Form is available at the Bank’s official website, under ‘Career’ section from 13th October 2018, 9:00 AM onwards respectively. All the candidates should note that the last date to submit the online form submission is 10th November 2018.
Vacancy Details for Exim Bank Recruitment 2018:
|Positions||No. of Positions Reserved for||Total|
|Management Trainee (MT)||11||3||1||5||20|
Important Dates for Exim Bank Recruitment 2018
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||13th October 2018|
|Closure of registration of application||10th November 2018|
|Closure for editing application details||10th November 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||25th November 2018|
|Payment of Fee Online||13th October to 10th November 2018|
Educational qualification:- Management Trainee (Corporate Loans & Advances)
- Applicant must hold a post-graduate degree in Business Management or Charted Accountants (CA).
- All the Post-Graduate courses should be of a minimum 2 years full-time duration. In the case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 50 % aggregate marks are compulsory in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- Fresh postgraduates who have passed their post-graduation in the recent past
- Candidates who have appeared for the post-graduation examination and are expecting their results in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply.
|Position||Maximum Age as on 1st October 2018|
- The Selection Process comprises of Written Test and a Personal Interview
- The date and time of the Written Test will be circulated to the shortlisted candidates after some days
- Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview
How to Apply for Exim Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates need to produce their original degree certificates, caste certificates at the time of interview/ at any stage of the process.
- Applications who do not meet with the eligibility requirements will be rejected and no query will be entertained.
- Eligible and interested candidates must fill the Online Application Form.
- Click on the direct link given above to apply.
- Register yourself and login to fill your details.
- Take a print out of application receipt for future use.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
|For General / OBC Category||– Rs.600/-|
|For PWD Category||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges)|
- Only Online Applications will be accepted by the Bank.
- No other form of submission of the application will be accepted by the bank.
Shortlisted Management Trainee will be getting a stipend of 32,500/-
Stay tuned for more updates on Exim Bank Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!