ESIC SSO Salary and Job Profile 2018 | Check out now!
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has announced a total of 539 vacancies for the post of Social Security Officer (SSO), Manager Gr-II & Superintendent. Check out the ESIC SSO Salary and Job Profile.
ESIC SSO Salary and Job Profile 2018
ESIC Social Security Officer notification was released on 7th September 2018. Candidates who have applied for the post have started their preparation already. Now, you must be thinking about the roles and responsibilities and also the pay grade for the post of ESIC SSO. So, we have brought to you the ESIC SSO Salary and Job Profile . Read further to know more.
ESIC SSO Job Profile – Roles and Responsibilities
- You would be a Facilitator for the Insurance Providers and Employers.
- Do Registration of Employees (coverable) with ESI
- Assist the beneficiaries in getting the benefits as per ESI Act.
- Keep Records of the monthly contributions of the Employees and Employers
- Identify any shortcomings with the Benefit Delivery System. If found, working towards resolving them.
- Report any findings about the Benefit Delivery System of Insurance Products to the Branch Manager.
- Create Awareness among public (Employee and their Families) about the ESI benefits
- Perform periodic Inspections
- Get the Biometric Verification of the Employees done.
- Overlook Creation and Distribution of Biometric Cards
- Record Grievances of the ESI Policy Holders.
ESIC SSO Salary
The salary for the post of ESIC SSO is revised to the Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees), as per the 7th Pay commission. The Monthly Gross Salary at the Entry stage would be around Rs 44900/- against Pay Band Rs. 9300- 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- of 6th Central Pay Commission. So anyone who wishes to have a job security along with a good monthly gross salary should be applying for the ESIC SSO 2018 Exam.
Apart from the salary, an ESIC SSO employee is eligible for various benefits.
ESIC SSO Salary – Allowances and Benefits
- House rent allowance
- Dearness allowance
- Heat, Gas & Dust allowance
- Lay off compensation
- Meal/food allowance
- Night shift allowance
- Overtime wages
- Payment for a day of rest
- Payment for unsubstituted holidays
- Production incentive
- Suspension allowance
- Bonus other than statutory bonus
- Children education allowance
- City compensatory allowance
ESIC SSO Job Profile – Career Path
The candidates who clear the examination would be posted as an Social Security Officer (SSO). The length of the career path would also depend upon on the duration in service. The longer one stays in the the service, higher the position would be. The least position at which a SSO would retire is Deputy Director.
- Assistant director
- Deputy director
- Joint director
- Regional director
So tell us how did you find our article on ESIC SSO Salary and Job Profile in the comment section below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!