ESIC Selection Process | UDC & Stenographer Selection Stages
Detailed information about ESIC Selection Process for the post of UDC & Stenographer has been displayed below. Employee State Insurance Corporation is conducting the ESIC Exam from 14th july 2019 to fill a total of 1935 vacancies for 2 Posts.
- The ESIC Admit Card is up for download now. Candidates can download their Admit card before 14th July 2019.
- Students can go through the ESIC Syllabus to know important topics & complete syllabus details of ESIC exam.
- Preparing candidates can go through the ESIC Exam Analysis to know the difficulty level, expected questions & complete review of the ESIC Test.
ESIC Selection Process
ESIC is recruiting for the position of UDC (Upper Division Clerk) & Stenographer this year. Both these positions have a different process of selection & exam pattern. We will take you through the UDC Selection Process and the Selection process for Stenographer post.
ESIC Selection Process for UDC
The below mentioned flowchart displays the UDC Selection Process that will be followed by the Employee State Insurance Corporation
- Phase 1- ESIC Upper Division Clerk selection process kicks of with the Preliminary Exam.
- Phase 2- Candidates who clear the Prelims will appear for Mains Exam.
- Phase 3- The Final Stage in ESIC UDC Selection process is the Computer Skill Test. The computer skill test is qualifying in nature.
- When the candidates clear all three phases, they will be appointed in the Employee State Insurance Corporation.
ESIC Selection Process for Stenographer
The ESIC Selection Process for Stenographer is displayed in this info-graphic.
- Phase 1 in the ESIC Stenographer selection process is the Main exam which is conducted Online.
- Phase 2 is a Computer Skill Test
- The candidates who clear the first 2 phases will be appointed in ESIC.
* The ESIC UDC Prelims & Stenographer Mains exam will be conducted on 14th July 2019. Check out the important ESIC Exam Dates to be prepared for important events in advance.
ESIC Exam Pattern
The following table displays the Exam Pattern for ESIC UDC Prelims-
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes in total|
*Go through the complete ESIC Exam Pattern for all stages.
Share your thoughts/queries here!