ESIC Recruitment 2018 for 539 Vacancies – Apply Now!
- ESIC Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details:
- Important Dates:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Selection Procedure:
- How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2018?
ESIC Recruitment 2018 – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released an official notification to recruit Social Security Officer/Manager Gr-II/Superintendent. Check out the complete details of notification in this article.
ESIC Recruitment 2018
ESIC recruitment is released to fill 539 Vacancies for the post of Social Security Officer, Manager Gr-II & Superintendent. Earlier, the notification was released in 2014 and candidates who had applied for the recruitment advertise need to apply afresh. Recently, The official Admit card release date has been published and applicants can download their ESIC Hall Ticket from 16th October onwards for the exam which scheduled to be conducted on 3rd November 2018.
Latest on ESIC Exam: Download ESIC Admit Card 2018
|Category||No. of Posts|
ESIC has released the exam schedule of prelims exam. Check out the official pdf below:
|Start Date of Online Application||7th September 2018|
|End Date of Online Application||5th October 2018|
|Date of release of Admit Card||16th October|
|Date of Examination Phase I||3rd November|
|Date of Examination Phase II||Coming Soon|
|Date of Examination Phase III||Coming Soon|
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Law/Management from a recognized university.
- Working knowledge of Computer including the knowledge of office suites and database.
Experience (Desirable): Three years’ service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government
Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 27 years
Candidates will have to go through 3 stages before their selection in ESIC:
- 1st Phase: Preliminary Examination (100 marks)
- 2nd Phase: Mains Examination (200 marks)
- 3rd Phase: Computer skills and Descriptive Test (50 marks)
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2018?
The link to apply online is not available in the official site. We will update the link once it is officially active.
- Go to the Official Website of ESIC
- Check for the advertisement of ESIC Recruitment for Social security officer/Manager/Superintendent
- Click on Apply Now and start your application.
- Carefully fill your application and upload your photograph and signature in the right size as mentioned in the official notification.
- After completion hit submit and Pay the online fees.
- Download and print out your application form.
- SC/ST/PwD/Female/Ex-servicemen: Rs. 250/- (refundable after appearing in the phase I exam)
- General and OBC: Rs. 500/-
Start preparing for ESIC Exam by taking ESIC Online Test
ESIC Recruitment 2018 – Official Notification PDF
Download the Official ESIC PDF Below:
So how did you like our article on ESIC Recruitment 2018? Tell us in the comment section below. Also, do not forget to follow us on our social media pages to never miss any updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!