Last Minute ESIC Preparation Tips 2018 for SSO Mains Examination
- ESIC Preparation Tips for Mains 2018
- ESIC Recruitment – Selection Process
- How To Prepare for ESIC Social Security Officer 2018 Section-wise
- Last Minute Tips for ESIC SSO Mains
ESIC Preparation Tips – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation had released recruitment notification for 539 posts of Social Security Officer/Manager Gr-II/Superintendent. Here we will provide you the tips, tricks, and strategy to crack ESIC Exam 2018.
ESIC Preparation Tips for Mains 2018
The ESIC recruitment exam is the most important exam for candidates who are aspiring to secure a government job as a Social Security Officer. Compared to other examinations conducted by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, the ESIC exam for SSO is not that difficult to crack. With proper practice and preparation strategy, one can crack this examination easily. The ESIC Prelims Exam was conducted on 3rd November 2018. Now, it is time to appear for the Mains Exam to be held on 15th December. We have got the right ESIC Mains Preparation tips for last minute to make stress free before the exam. You don’t need to stress out or cram because we will guide you with the study materials, exam pattern and syllabus for the ESIC exam. Get appropriate tips from our study plan.
ESIC Recruitment – Selection Process
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation or ESIC conducts online exam for recruiting the deserving and knowledgeable candidates for the post of Social Security Officer. However, at present most of the graduate students are also applying for this post. That is why the level of competition is increasing day by day. There are following four levels to qualify this exam-
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
ESIC Mains Examination Pattern
|Sl No.||Name Of The Test||No. Of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||40||30 Mins|
|2||Reasoning / Intelligence||40||60||35 Mins|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 Mins|
|4||General Awareness (economics,financial)||40||40||20 Mins|
How To Prepare for ESIC Social Security Officer 2018 Section-wise
ESIC Mains Preparation Tips for Quantitative Aptitude
- Make sure you practice questions from topics like approximation, simplification, number series, and quadratic equations because these topics are must attempt in the exam. They are less time taking and give more accurate answers.
- Be clear with the concepts of percentage, ratio and proportion, and average, simplification/approximation and data interpretation questions.
- Try to learn as many tricks you come across and implement them.
- Go through several useful study materials for Numerical Ability which will help you clear your basics.
- Read the question very carefully. Do not rush into solving the question before understanding the question first.
- Key topics to focus on:
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Time and Work
ESIC Preparation Tips for Reasoning Ability
- Practice questions from topics like coding-decoding, input-output, syllogism, etc. Practice new type of questions and stay updated with the pattern changes.
- Go through several useful study materials for Reasoning Ability which will help you clear your basics.
- But even though it is less time consuming, it requires a lot of practice. So don’t ignore this section while practicing at any cost
- Key topics to focus on:
- Blood Relations
- Similarities and Differences
- Number Series/ Arithmetic Reasoning
- Input Output
- Data Sufficiency
ESIC Preparation Tips for the English Language – Mains Exam
- Inculcate a habit of reading newspapers daily. This habit will enhance your reading skills and will also help in building up your vocabulary.
- Make yourself familiar with grammar and basic rules of grammar.
- Go through several useful study materials for the English language which will help you clear your basics.
- Try to learn more and more words each day. Also, read books, short passages, and stories on a daily basis to improve in the language test.
- Key Topics to focus on (English) :
- Spotting the error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Cloze Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Improvement
- Spelling Correction
ESIC Preparation Tips for the General Awareness
- There are 3 different sections that you should work upon to prepare for GA: Current Affairs, Basic General Knowledge, Insurance Awareness.
- For Current Affairs, you should focus on the topics below:
- Government Schemes
- Latest Events
- Latest Sports Updates
- Important Dates
- For General Knowledge, the important topics are:
- Indian Government and Constitutions
- Ministers and Ministries
- State Capitals, country capitals
- Important World Geography
- Currencies of the world
- For Insurance Awareness:
- Insurance companies in India with their heads and head offices
- RBI Function and Schemes
- Indian Financial System and Policies
- IRDA and its functions
- Economic abbreviations and terms
- World Bank and Financial Organisations on international level
Last Minute Tips for ESIC SSO Mains
It is very normal that you are tensed about the upcoming exam. But you can follow these last minute tips to make yourself stress free and get rid of exam blues.
- The best last minute strategy is more and more practice. Practice Mock tests daily by taking ESIC Test Series.
- Do not panic. You still can revive from your weak areas.
- Try your best to read about all latest events. You can even consult some latest exam analysis to know the questions asked in General Awareness section.
- Practice Numerical and Reasoning Ability Topics for 2 hours each on a minimum level.
- Solve as many previous year papers as you can. It will help you learn the most repeated questions and get you habituated with the exam scenario.
- Revise the new words and vocabulary that you have learnt and noted earlier.
We have mentioned all the eminent information of ESIC Preparation Tips 2018 for the last minute before mains exam. We are sure that you are working hard to clear the ESIC Examination, and hence, we are confident that your efforts will be rewarded. Just keep going!
All the Best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!