ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 out | Apply for 72 Junior Engineer Posts
- ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment
- ESIC Junior Engineer Exam Date:
- ESIC Junior Engineer Vacancy:
- ESIC Junior Engineer Selection Process:
- ESIC Junior Engineer Application Form:
- ESIC Junior Engineer Application Fee:
- ESIC junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria:
Direct link to apply for ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment – Step by step instruction to ESIC JE Application form and complete recruitment details along with official Notification.
ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, ESIC published 72 vacancies for Civil/ Electrical Junior Engineer posts. The application process started on 16th November 2018 and eligible candidates can apply till 15th December 2018. ESIC Junior recruitment application will be subject to various eligibility criteria as mentioned in this post. Aspirants can apply using the direct link provided in this post.
ESIC Junior Engineer Exam Date:
|Opening date for online Application||
16th November 2018
Last date for Online Application
|15th December 2018|
Last date to pay application Fee
18th December 2018
ESIC Junior Engineer Vacancy:
ESIC Junior Engineer
ESIC Junior Engineer Selection Process:
- The final selection will depend on the performance of a candidate in computer-based written test and accordingly, Merit list will be prepared by ESIC.
ESIC Junior Engineer Application Form:
Direct link to ESIC Junior Engineer Application Form
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Now agree with terms and start your registration.
- Once registered, Login details will be sent to your registered Email address.
- Now login using the Login credentials.
- Complete personal details and other details as mentioned in the application.
- now pay the Application Fee and click on submit.
- A new page will appear with application details.
- Save and take a print out of the final application for future reference.
ESIC Junior Engineer Application Fee:
SC/ ST/ PH/ Female/ Ex-servicemen
ESIC junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must have a Diploma/Degree qualification in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized university.
- One must also possess 2 years of work experience in the relevant field.
The final age will be calculated as on 16th December 2018
- Maximum Age:- 30 Years
- Govt. servants and the employee of ESIC will be eligible for 5 years of Age Relaxation.
- for other categories such as SC, ST, PWD, OBC, and Ex-servicemen will also be eligible for Age relaxation as per the Govt. norms.
Download and Check Official ESIC Junior Engineer Notification
ALL THE BEST!!!
Hope this post on ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment was useful for you. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!