ESIC Exam Dates 2019 | All Exam Dates for UDC & Stenographer
The ESIC Exam to be conducted on 14th July 2019. Employee State Insurance Corporation is hiring for the post of UDC (Upper Division Clerk) & Stenographer. This ESIC Exam Dates article will provide details of all exam dates for ESIC Recruitment 2019.
- Make sure to Download your ESIC Admit Card 2019 well before the exam date of 14th July 2019.
- Candidates planning to appear for the exam can go through the ESIC Preparation Tips to help with important tips & tricks to Crack the ESIC Exam.
- ESIC Exam Analysis will provide a comprehensive review of the paper, expected questions, difficulty level and all questions asked in the exam.
ESIC Exam Dates 2019
|Event||ESIC Exam Dates|
|ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Date||14th July 2019|
|ESIC Stenographer Mains Exam Date||14th July 2019|
|ESIC Admit Card Dates||19th June to 14th July 2019|
|Application form Start Date||16th March 2019|
|Application form End Date||15th April 2019|
- The ESIC Exam Dates for both UDC Prelims & the ESIC Stenographer Mains is 14th July 2019.
- The ESIC Stenographer Recruitment will happen in 2 phases- Mains Exam followed by Computer Skill Test.
- ESIC UDC Recruitment will happen in 3 phases- Prelims, Mains & Computer Skill Test.
- ESIC Exam Dates for UDC Mains & the computer skill test is yet to be declared.
ESIC Exam Highlights
The following table will help in providing all information regarding the ESIC Exam 2019.
|Name of the exam||ESIC Exam|
|Conducting body||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Posts||UDC & Stenographer|
|Starting Salary||Rs 25,500|
|Last date to Apply||April 15, 2019|
ESIC Exam Pattern
The ESIC UDC Exam is conducted in 3 stages
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
- Computer Skill Test
Following table depicts the ESIC UDC Exam Pattern for Prelims
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes in total|
*Know the complete ESIC Exam Pattern for UDC Mains & Stenographer.
ESIC Syllabus for UDC & Stenographer
Now that we have covered all ESIC Exam Dates & Paper pattern. Let us take a look at ESIC Syllabus for UDC & Stenographer
Following are some important Topics in the ESIC Exam.
1) The Genera Awareness section usually focuses on current affairs & popular events in the country.
2) General Intelligence and Reasoning focuses largely on the following topics
- Coding – Decoding
- Seating Arrangement
3) Important Quantitative Aptitude topics that preparing candidates should practice a lot on
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Time & Work
4) Majority of the questions in English Section are asked from these topics
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the Blanks
*ESIC Syllabus will walk you through all topics covered in the UDC & Stenographer exam.
Share your thoughts/queries here!