ESIC Application Form Status & Correction 2019
- ESIC Application Form Status & Correction 2019
- ESIC Exam Highlights: ESIC Application Form Status & Correction 2019
- ESIC Application Form Status & Correction: ESIC Important Exam Dates
- How To Check the ESIC Application Form Status?
- Reasons for Rejection of the ESIC Application Form?
- ESIC Application Form Correction: How To Edit ESIC Form?
ESIC Application Form Status & Correction 2019 | ESIC stands for Employees State Insurance Corporation. The ESIC released recruitment notice for Stenographer & UDC vacancies in Various Regions
ESIC Application Form Status & Correction 2019
The students who are planning to register for the ESIC Exam must have to take care of a few guidelines which are mentioned below. Also, the candidates can acquire detailed information regarding the form status and correction of ESIC Application Form:
- ESIC Recruitment released the Official Notification for ESIC Exam 2019 on 1st March 2019
- The official notifications are usually published region-wise
- Candidates can start to fill the ESIC Application Form from March 16, 2019. The last date to register for ESIC Recruitment is April 15, 2019
- For the posts of Upper Divisional Clerk and Stenographer, the minimum age limit is 18 years. The qualification needed for the post of Stenographer is 10+2, 80 WPM Steno Speed in English/ Hindi and for UDC is a Degree and Computer knowledge.
- The total number of Vacancies declared for ESIC Recruitment 2019 are 1934
ESIC Exam Highlights: ESIC Application Form Status & Correction 2019
The students who are in the process of filling the application form of ESIC must check the table below in order to know the main aspect of the exam:
|Exam Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment|
|Conducting body||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Number of Vacancies||1934|
|Minimum Age limit||18 years|
|Last date to apply||15th April 2019|
|Selection Process||Main Written Examination, Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test for the post of Stenographer and Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Computer Skill Test for the post of UDC.|
ESIC Application Form Status & Correction: ESIC Important Exam Dates
The candidates must be aware of the important dates of ESIC exam. The table below has the most necessary dates for the ESIC exam that candidates must check:
|Online Application Start Date||March 1st, 2019|
|Online Application End Date||April 15th, 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||April 15th, 2019|
How To Check the ESIC Application Form Status?
A lot of times, students want to check the status of ESIC Application Form. There can be several reasons for this. Some of those reasons would be that the students want to check if their payment procedure has been completed or not or if the Application Form is accepted.
Also see, ESIC Admit Card
Whenever such similar situations occur, students can follow the guidelines below in order to check the status of ESIC Recruitment Application Form:
- Firstly, visit the official website of ESIC
- Secondly, the students will look for the button called ‘Application Form Status’
- Click on it
- Then, a new page will appear
- Now, the students will fill their Registration Number and Password
- Click on Submit
- Now, another new page will appear
- The new page will display the entire Status of the candidate’s ESIC Application Form
Reasons for Rejection of the ESIC Application Form?
Sometimes, it happens. The officials of Railways may cancel the candidate’s ESIC Application Form. Most times, students cannot figure out what went wrong. The reasons for rejection of the application form are mentioned below:
Know about ESIC Syllabus
- In any case, if students bring any prohibited to the exam hall, the officials of ESIC will reject the form
- Moreover, the students who want to have a travel pass and belong to SC/ST community must upload their Official community certificate in the ESIC Application Form
- The ESIC Officials may reject the form of those candidates who, in any case, misuse their Travel Pass or travel authorities
- Any form found with a fake or artificial certificate will be rejected
- If any information in the application form is found wrong or incorrect, the form will be rejected
- The students have to submit the scanned copies of their photo and signature and if any photo is found invisible and unclear, or any signature found in BLOCK letters, the form will be rejected
- Moreover, any issues or wrong formatting found in the scanned images uploaded by the candidates, the form will be cancelled
- Candidates are suggested that they fill their ESIC Registration Forms very carefully to prevent complications later on
ESIC Application Form Correction: How To Edit ESIC Form?
It is not a difficult task to make the ESIC Application Form Correction. The students should read the important information to edit the ESIC Application Form:
It is to be strictly told to all the students that the E-mail ID, Phone Number, and Name cannot be modified in the Registration Form
- Firstly, it is a firm piece of advice to all the students that they must fill the ESIC Application Form correctly, without making any possibility to arise for corrections in the first place
- Secondly, students must fill their Phone Number & E-mail ID accurately because the ESIC officials will send the updates on the registered contact details
- If a candidate wants to make any other modifications in the Application Form, they have to pay a specific charge for it
- Any students who are trying to modify their category in the Application Form, they have to pay Rs.100-150/-
- If any candidate is changing the Gender details in the form, they have to pay Rs.200-250/-
Also, check ESIC Vacancy Details
ESIC Application Form Correction 2019
The students should follow the steps which are as follows, in order to make any form corrections in ESIC Application Form:
- Firstly, students must visit the official ESIC website
- Secondly, the students will now search the ESIC Application link
- Now, a new page will appear
- Candidates will now click on ‘Modify Application Form’
- Now, on this new page, enter the Registration Number & Password (D.O.B)
- Now, the candidates will be asked for the Modification Fee
- After paying that, students will once again fill in their Registration Details
- Now, the students can make the modifications and edits
- Then, click on Save and then Submit it
- Now, students will take out the Print out of the ESIC Application Form
Share your thoughts/queries here!