ESIC Answer Key 2019 | ESIC UDC & Steno Answer Key to be released soon
ESIC Answer Key will be released in the third week of July 2019 on the official website. Candidates can check the Answer Key to calculate their marks in the paper. The Employee State Insurance Corporation conducted the ESIC Exam to recruit for the position of UDC ( Upper Division Clerk) & Stenographer.
- ESIC Recruitment 2019 is hiring for 1935 vacant posts.
- The ESIC UDC Prelims & ESIC Stenographer Mains exam was conducted on 14th July 2019.
- ESIC Answer Key will give the aspirants an idea about their Marks & whether they qualified for the next step in the ESIC Selection Process.
- We will provide the direct link to download the ESIC UDC Answer Key and steps to calculate the score.
ESIC Answer Key 2019: Exam Overview
|Conducting body||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Number of Posts offered||2|
|Number of Vacancies||1870|
|ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Date||14th July 2019|
|ESIC Steno Mains Exam Date||14th July 2019|
|ESIC UDC & Steno Answer Key||End of July 2019|
- Answer key will be released by the Employee State Insurance Corporation on their official website – www.esic.nic.in.
- Candidates can verify the solutions mentioned in the key and challenge the board if they witness any discrepancy.
How to Download ESIC Answer Key 2019?
The Following steps will assist in downloading the ESIC UDC Answer Key 2019.
- Once released the candidates can check the ESIC UDC & Steno Answer Key through this direct link.
- Find the option”ESIC UDC & Stenographer Answer Key” in the Recruitment section under the “What’s New” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on this option.
- The Answer Key will open on your screen.
- Download the ESIC Upper Division Clerk Solution Key.
- Calculate the marks scored by you in the exam.
How to Raise Objections in the ESIC UDC Answer Key?
- Candidates should check each answer mentioned in the ESIC Answer Key.
- If any student finds any discrepancy in it, they can raise an objection with the commission.
- The candidates can file their objections directly @ www.esic.nic.in
- Link to raise objections will be active after the Answer Key for ESIC has been released.
ESIC Model Test Paper
Candidates can download the Model test paper for the ESIC Examination. The Employee State Insurance Corporation released model test papers for both UDC & Stenographer paper.
Download the ESIC Model Test Papers PDF given below-
|ESIC UDC Model Test Paper Pdf||ESIC Steno Model Test Paper Pdf|
Share your thoughts/queries here!