ESIC Admit Card 2019: Download ESIC UDC Mains Admit Card 2019
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has commenced its 2019 Recruitment. The ESIC Exam to hire for UDC (Upper Division Clerk) & Stenographer was held on 14th July 2019. This post will help in downloading the ESIC UDC Admit Card for Mains examination which will be held soon.
LATEST: ESIC UDC Admit Card for Mains released on 16th August 2019. Direct Link to Download has been mentioned below.
- ESIC Result for UDC Prelims & Stenographer Mains was released on 8th August 2019.
- Candidates can download the Official ESIC UDC Admit Card through the direct link provided below.
- The last date to download the ESIC UDC Admits Card for Mains is 1st September 2019.
- There are 3 stages in ESIC Selection Process for UDC (Upper Division Clerk) & 2 stages in the Stenographer Recruitment.
ESIC Admit Card: Exam Overview 2019
|Name of the Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Start Date to Apply||March 16, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||April 15, 2019|
|ESIC UDC Prelims Admit Card Download Start Date||19th June 2019|
|ESIC UDC Prelims Admit Card Download Last Date||14th July 2019|
|ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Date||14th July 2019|
|ESIC Steno Mains Exam Date||14th July 2019|
|ESIC UDC Prelims Result||8th August 2019|
|ESIC UDC Mains Admit Card Start Date||16th August 2019|
|ESIC UDC Admit Card for Mains Last Date||1st September 2019|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Computer Skill Test|
How to Download ESIC UDC Mains Admit card 2019?
Direct Link to Download ESIC UDC Mains Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the direct link to download mentioned above & you will see the following image
- Enter the Registration Number & Password to log in to the ESIC portal.
- You will be able to view your UDC Mains Hall Ticket.
- Download the Admit Card and take a print out of the same.
- Visit the official website – www.esic.nic.in
- Click on the Advertisement “Click here to download E-Admit Card for Upper Division Clerk Mains Examination”
- Proceed to enter your “Registration number” or “Roll number”, & “Date of Birth”.
- Your ESIC UDC Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the ESIC Call Letter
- Take 2-3 print outs for future use.
Details Mentioned on the ESIC UDC Mains Admit Card
It is important for candidates to know the information mentioned on the ESIC Admit Card so they can verify that information on their ESIC Hall Ticket.
Mentioned below are the particulars mentioned on the ESIC Call Letter
- Name of the Applicant
- Exam Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Signature of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Name of the Post Applied for
- Name and Location of the Exam Venue
- Reporting Time
- Exam Day Instructions
- Exam Pattern
How to Report Discrepancies on your ESIC UDC Admit Card?
When you are filling the application form for ESIC, check the details thoroughly to avoid discrepancies.
- Once you download the ESIC Hall Ticket, check all the details mentioned on the ESIC UDC & Stenographer Admit Card.
- The ESIC Hall Ticket will stand null and void if found with discrepancies. Make sure to spot any errors on the admit card.
- In case of any mistake or error immediately bring the error to the notice of the official authority and get it rectified.
- You can contact the authority on this number 1800-11-2526 or Email- email@example.com.
Document To be Carried with ESIC UDC Hall Ticket
Carry one of the following Photo identification ( Original + Photocopy) to the exam center-
- Aadhar Card
- University or College ID Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- ESIC Call Letter ( Original + Photocopy)
ESIC Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q Will the ESIC Hall Ticket be the same for all Stages?
A: ESIC Hall Ticket for all the stages will be released separately. The Prelims, Mains, and Computer Skill Test will have separate admit cards for ESIC.
Q. What to do if the details mentioned on Admit card are incorrect?
A: In case you find errors on your ESIC UDC Admit Card, you should immediately bring them to the notice of the official authorities. You can call the official authority at 1800-11-2526 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. Where do I get the registration number & password?
A: Registration number & password are generated at the time of registration & displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidates immediately after a successful registration.
Q. My Date of Birth is rejected on the login screen?
A: Ensure that the birth is the same as you entered at the time of registration. You can refer to the application print for the date of birth entered by him.
Share your thoughts/queries here!