ESIC Admit Card 2019 to be available soon
ESIC Admit Card 2019:- ESIC Admit Card 2018 for various posts for 1934 vacancies. Check detailed steps to download Employees’ State Insurance Corporation admit card 2019
- ESIC will release the official ESIC Hall Ticket a few weeks before the written exam.
- You can download the official ESIC Admit Card through the direct link mentioned in this post.
- If you are yet to apply for ESIC 2019, read our post on ESIC 2019.
- To know ESIC Vacancy in detail, read our post on ESIC Vacancy 2019.
ESIC Admit Card 2019
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, ESIC will release the official ESIC Call Letter a few days before the exam. applicants can download ESIC 2019 Admit Card through the direct link. We will update this post once it is available on the official website of ESIC.
How to Download ESIC JE Admit Card
NOTE:- We will update the direct link as soon as it is available on its official website. Stay Tuned!
Direct Link to Download ESIC Hall Ticket
- Click on the above link or visit the official website of ESIC
- Then, click on ‘download admit card for ESIC exam
- Then enter your Roll number/ Registration number and DOB/Password click on search button.
- After that, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card.
Details mentioned on the ESIC Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Examination Center
- Exam Date and Time
- State Code
- Date of Birth
- Do not forget to carry the ESIC Admit Card to the examination hall as any candidate without the official Admit Card can’t write the exam.
- Carry a govt. valid identity proof along with the ESIC Hall Ticket 2019.
- Reach the examination hall 30 minutes prior to the mentioned time in order to avoid the hassle just before the exam
Hope you liked the article on ESIC Admit Card informative. If you have any queries regarding ESIC Exam, write to us in the comment section below. We will definitely get back to you. Also, keep visiting our blog post to find more such informative articles.
Share your thoughts/queries here!