ESAF Bank Recruitment 2018
ESAF Bank Recruitment 2018 – Hiring of 3000 Sales Officer & Other Posts in Small finance bank
ESAF Bank Recruitment 2018
ESAF Small finance bank has released notification for the recruitment of various posts as Branch Head, Assistant Branch Head, Sales Officer, Relationship Officer, Credit Officer, Sales Officer Trainee. ESAF is a small finance bank headquartered in Mannuthy, Thrissur, Kerala. Candidates who are selected can be placed anywhere in India. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official recruitment page of ESAF to keep tabs on the ESAF Recrutment 2018.
ESAF Bank Vacancies 2018:
Let’s take a look at the vacancies for ESAF Recruitment 2018:
- Branch Heads – 220
- Assistant Branch Heads – 220
- Sales Officers – 1500
- Relationship Officer – 400
- Credit Officer – 100
- Sales Officer – Trainee – 560
ESAF Bank Eligibility Criteria:
Age limit: Candidates should not be below 21 years and not above 40 years of age as on 30.04.2018. Age criteria not a deciding factor for Experienced bank employees and officers.
- Branch Heads – Graduation or Post Graduation in Any Discipline from a Recognised university
- Assistant Branch Heads – Graduation or Post Graduation in Any Discipline from a Recognised university
- Sales Officers – Graduation or Post Graduation in Any Discipline from a Recognised university
- Relationship Officer – Graduation or Post Graduation in Any Discipline from a Recognised university
- Credit Officer – Graduate in Any Discipline from a Recognised university
- Sales Officer – Trainee – Post Graduation in Any Discipline from a Recognised university
- Branch Heads – 8 years in banking as a Branch Head
- Assistant Branch Heads – 5 years in banking as a Branch Head
- Sales Officers – 3 years experience in sales for any of either Banking, Finance, Hospitality, Telecom or FMCG
- Relationship Officer – 2 years experience in NBFC, Banking, hospitality, or Financial stream
- Credit Officer – 1-year experience in Credit Appraisal
- Sales Officer – Trainee – Freshers can apply for the post
How to Apply for ESAF Bank Recruitment 2018?
Application forms will be available from 21st May 2018 onwards. You can check this page for updates
- Click Here to apply for ESAF Bank Recruitment 2018 – Click Here
- Look for Online application
- Register yourself
- Enter all personal, academic details and work experience details
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Submit Application Fee
- No application fee or registration fee as per notification
- Calls for assessment
- Objective test
- Group Discussion
- Preliminary Interview
- Final Interview
- Announcement of Results
Selection Process Explained:
- Registration: Register via Official website
- Shortlisting: Applications will be shortlisted
- Calls for Assessment – Document verification process,
- Objective Tests: Objective Test will comprise of four sections for 75 marks the test will comprise of the following field: Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data analysis and Interpretation, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, English Language.
- Group Discussion: Group Discussion will be conducted for a maximum of 20 minutes. Candidates who clear the Group Discussion will be called for Interview.
- Preliminary Interview: The First Round of Interview
- Final Interview: Last and final Round of Interview
- Final Selection: All Selected candidates will be informed via email
Candidates are advised to not carry any items like Mobile Phones to the examination venue. These are considered to be banned items by ESAF.
Stay tuned for more updates on ESAF Bank Recruitment 2018
Share your thoughts/queries here!