EPFO SSA Memory Based Paper 2019
Employment Provident Fund Organization has successfully conducted the exam on 31st August 2019 for Social Security Assistant. We will cover all the questions asked in both the Shifts of the exam in EPFO SSA Memory Based Paper 2019. This article will cover both Shift 1 and Shift 2 of EPFO SSA Examination 2019.
EPFO SSA Memory Based Paper 2019
- The candidates who are preparing for the Social Security Assistant (SSA) can go through the EPFO Exam Analysis to check the good attempts and the difficulty level of each subject of every Shift conducted by the officials.
- The EPFO SSA Cut off will not reach comparatively high because as per the analysis of the level of the exam is in between easy to moderate. The huge number of candidates participated in the exam for 2189 vacancies of EPFO SSA.
- The candidates can take the help of EPFO SSA Memory Based Paper, who have the exam in their upcoming shifts.
EPFO SSA Memory Based Paper for 31st August 2019
Employment Provident Fund Organization has conducted the exam for Social Security Assistant for 31st August 2019 in 2 Shifts. In the following mentioned sections candidates can check the Subject-Wise EPFO SSA Memory Based Paper 2019.
EPFO Memory Based Questions for Quantitative Aptitude (31st August 2019)
In Quantitative Aptitude section is all about the management of time and speed accuracy. Continuous practice of Mock Test Series will help to increase the accuracy level of the candidate to score more in this section. Check the question asked on the first day of EPFO Exam (31st August 2019) for both the Shifts-
- If the Average cost price of A and B is 340 and selling price average is 424 article A and B sold at 15%and 20% profit respectively find the cost price of A?
- One question is asked from the Profit and Loss.
- 1 question from Mixture and Alligation.
- 1 question is asked from the Boat and Stream.
- Each question from Compound Interest and Rectangle.
- Questions asked from number series-
- 8, 8, 12, 24, 60, ?
- 23, 44, 64, 83, ? , 118
- 143, 119, 107, 101, 98, ?
- 5, 12, 26, 47, ? , 110
- 18, ?, 15, 24, 8, 33
- 16,9,8,16,64,512,8192 (9)
- 80,84,93,109,134,17,219 (171)
- 4,8,16,32,66,128,256 (66)
- 75,85,81,91,87,96,93 (96)
- 77,78,81,88,101,123,153 (123)
EPFO Memory Based Questions for Reasoning Ability (31st August 2019)
In Reasoning Ability Section candidates can easily score good, as it will not take much time to solve the questions as it is memory based test. As per the exam conducted on 31st August 2019 the difficulty level of the exam is in between easy to moderate. Check the questions asked in both the shifts of exam.
- Rectangular Puzzle (8 people, facing inside & outside).
- Puzzle based on Boxes (7 Boxes were given).
- Linear seating arrangement with an unknown number of people.
- Month- based puzzle (4 months and 2 dates).
- Ranking questions are based on Height comparison.
- Puzzle 2 – 10 people sitting parallel in 2 rows facing north and south.
- Puzzle 3 – Scheduling- where 7 persons are purchasing 7 houses in 7 different 7 months.
- Circular Arrangement – In which 8 persons are facing inwards.
EPFO Memory Based Paper for the English Language (31st August 2019)
This section is easy to attempt in the given time based on the number of questions. Candidates can choose the English section to complete at the priority level as it will complete soon and easily comparatively. Check the questions came in the exam conducted on 31st August 2019-
- The topic of Reading Comprehension for both Shifts are-
- King and Kingdom (Shift 1).
- Story of Vikramaditya (Shift 2).
- Antonym of “Appropriate”.
- Synonym of “Pitched”.
Share your thoughts/queries here!