EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019
- EPFO Assistant Recruitment Information
- EPFO Assistant Recruitment Important Dates 2019
- EPFO Assistant Recruitment Salary details 2019
- EPFO Assistant Recruitment Vacancies 2019
- EPFO Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fees for EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019
- EPFO Recruitment Selection Process
- EPFO Assistant Recruitment Exam Pattern
- Exam Pattern of EPFO Assistant Mains 2019
Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has finally released the much-awaited Notification about Recruitment 2019. Complete details about EPFO Assistant Recruitment, exam dates, exam patterns & eligibility criteria.
EPFO Assistant Recruitment Information
EPFO has announced the exam dates and Vacancies. Hiring for the Position of Assistant, the exams are going to be conducted on 30th and 31st July 2019.
|Exam Name||EPFO Assistant Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Employee Provident Fund Organization|
|Application Process||30th May to 25th June 2019|
|Exam Date||30th & 31st July 2019|
|Job Location||Pan India|
EPFO Assistant Recruitment Important Dates 2019
Please keep in mind the following Important dates for the examination. All aspiring candidates please keep in mind that the last date for online application is 25th June 2019.
|Online Application Start Date||30th May 2019|
|Online Application End Date||25th June 2019|
|Call Letter||20th July to 30th July 2019|
|Examination Date||30th July & 31st July 2019|
EPFO Assistant Recruitment Salary details 2019
- The Monthly Salary for the post of Assistant is ₹ 44,900.
- In Addition to the monthly salary ₹ 44,900, the employees will also get DA, HRA, Transport allowance & other additional allowances.
- The Salary is in accordance with the Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) Under 7TH Pay Commission with Entry Pay Rs. 44,900/-.
EPFO Assitant Recruitment Notification PDF as released by The Employee Provident Fund Organization
EPFO Assistant Recruitment Vacancies 2019
*EPFO Recruitment for the post of Assistant has announced 280 Vacancies.
Following is the break-up of the vacancies
|Economically Weak Sections (EWS)||28|
|Person with Disability (Pwd)||11|
-PWD (Person with Disability) Vacancies have been broken down into the following:
|Category D & E||2|
EPFO Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria defined for EPFO Recruitment 2019 is based on 2 Important factors:
- Age of the Candidate
- Educational Qualification
Age Limit for EPFO Assistant Recruitment
- Minimum Age of the Candidate should be 20 years as of 25th June, 2019.
- Maximum Age of the Candidate 26 years as of 25th June, 2019.
- Candidates who have reached the age of 27 years on or before 25th June 2019 will not be eligible.
Following is the List of Age Relaxation
|Category||Relaxation in Upper Age Limit|
|OBC- NCL||3 Years|
|PWD General||10 Years|
|PWD OBC||13 Years|
|PWD SC||15 Years|
|PWD ST||15 Years|
|Employees of Central Govt. & Departmental Candidates i.e. Employees of Provident Fund Organization||General – Up to 40 years of age,
SC/ST – Up to 45 years of age,
OBC – Up to 43 years of age
EPFO Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2019 (Educational Qualification)
*All Candidates must have a graduation degree from a government recognized university or any equivalent qualification on or before the last date of Application i.e. 25 June 2019.
*Candidates waiting for their finals result of their respective course as of 25 June 2019 are not Eligible and should not apply.
Application Fees for EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019
- The Application Fee is ₹500 for all interested students.
- The application fee is ₹250 for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
EPFO Recruitment Selection Process
The EPFO Recruitment Selection happens in 2 Major Parts
Phase 1 EPFO Preliminary Exam
- This is an Objective test which happens Online
- The Test is Bilingual and can be given in both English & Hindi. The English part is to be done in English Only.
Phase 2 EPFO Mains Exam
- This exam is an Objective + Subjective test and is also conducted Online.
- The Test is Bilingual.
- Consists of 150 Questions with Total Number of Marks being 200.
EPFO Assistant Recruitment Exam Pattern
The Following Exam Pattern is followed for both Prelims & Mains-
Exam Pattern of EPFO Assistant Prelims 2019
|SECTION||Number Of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
- All sections have an allotted time limit of 20 Minutes
- For each wrong answer, there will be a markdown of 1/4th marks allotted to the question
- Due to the Time Sensitive nature of the examination, the main objective for a candidate should be to complete the sections within the time limit.
- EPFO shortlists 10 times the number of Total vacancies from Prelims to appear for the Mains.
- The Cut-Off is based on both the individual Section & the total marks obtained.
Exam Pattern of EPFO Assistant Mains 2019
A- Exam Pattern for the Objective Section
|SECTION||Number Of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|General/Economy/ Financial Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|English Language||30||40||30 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Intelligence||40||60||35 Minutes|
B- Exam Pattern for the Descriptive Section
This section will have 3 Questions from the Topics ( Letter Writing, Precis & Comprehension)
- 3 Questions from this Section
- Topics – Letter Writing, Precis & Comprehension
- Total Marks for this section is 30
- Total Time allotted for this section is 45 Minutes
- This section appears on the candidate’s screen immediately after submitting the Objective Exam
* Total Time for the EPFO Recruitment (Mains Examination) is 2 Hours & 45 Minutes
Share your thoughts/queries here!