EPFO Assistant Preparation Tips
The EPFO Recruitment 2019 has started. The Online application form is out from May 30 2019 & the last day to apply is 25 June 2019. 280 Vacancies have been announced by Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation for the position of Assistant. If you qualify the Eligibility Criteria and want to be a part of the EPFO then apply before June 25th 2019. In this article, we are going to cover the important EPFO Assistant Preparation Tips.
EPFO Assistant Preparation Tips
This article about the EPFO Assistant Preparation Tips will help you make the right Strategy to crack the paper. Important tips and time management to help you with the EPFO Assistant Exam. Don’t miss the important Exam Dates for the EPFO Assistant Paper.
EPFO Assistant Highlights 2019
|Exam Name||EPFO Assistant Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Employee Provident Fund Organization|
|Application Process||May 30 to 25 June 2019|
|Exam Date||July 30 & July 31, 2019|
|Job Location||Pan India|
EPFO Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern
Let’s have a look at the Prelims exam pattern to help you through the EPFO Preparation tips.
|SECTION||Number Of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
EPFO Assistant Preparation Tips for English Section
- Review the whole paper section before attempting and prioritize the easy part first.
- We suggest prioritizing Para Jumbles, Error Detection, cloze test, Phrasal Replacement & fillers.
- While Answering the Reading Comprehension, first read the Questions asked & then read the comprehension. This will help in answering more efficiently & save time.
- Read the newspaper regularly, this will help in improving your vocabulary & you can attempt the questions in Vocabulary section easily.
EPFO Assistant Preparation Tips for Quantitative Ability
- The 20 minute time limit can make this section a bit challenging.
- It is very important to first answer only those questions that you are very confident about.
- Focus on answering Questions from these Topics First :- Quadratic Equations, Simplification, Approximation & number series. These Topics will help you answer most questions & are not very time consuming.
- After answering from the above topics go for DI ( Data Interpretation). DI is a very common topic and will have a couple of questions. DI can be solved easily if you have good command over percentages, Concepts of Averages & calculations.
- Attempt questions from Time & Work, CI/SI (Compound Interest & Simple Interest), Pipes & Cisterns, Profit & Loss, Partnership & Percentages.
EPFO Assistant Preparation Tips for Reasoning Section
- The reasoning section is generally a scoring section for students.
- The section can be easily completed within the 20 minutes so no need to worry about the time here.
- Start answering those questions that you are sure about. Choose from Topics : inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series.
- When you are done answering the topics on the 3rd point then proceed to solving Puzzles which generally take more time.
- Proceed with answering the easy puzzles first and then move to the difficult ones.
Share your thoughts/queries here!