EPFO Assistant Exam Center 2019
The Employees Provident Fund Organisation has released its notification for examination to fill 280 (+11 PWD) vacancies in various categories. While applying online application, the candidate must select the center in the EPFO Application Form in which he/she desires to take the exam. Candidates can check the EPFO Assistant Exam Center full details in the article below-
- However, the students will get to know the update for EPFO Admit Card soon on the official website.
- The vacancies of EPFO posts are 280 (+11 PWD).
- EPFO has 2 Exams: Prelims & Mains according to EPFO Recruitment Notification.
- Attempt EPFO Free Mock Tests for more practice for the Exam.
- Also, there will be a total of 100 questions in the exam with 100 marks.
EPFO Assistant Exam Center 2019 Highlights
|Exam Recruiting Department||Employees’ Provident Fund Organization India|
|Name of Posts||Assistant|
|Application Process||May 30, 2019 – June 25, 2019|
|Total No of Posts||280 Vacancy (+11 PWD)|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||June 30 & 31, 2019|
|Main Exam Date||Will notified soon|
|Job Location||All Over India|
EPFO Assistant Exam Center 2019
The candidates need to provide a choice of three cities as their EPFO Assistant Exam Center. These three cities or centers need to follow a specific order of preference; first needs to be the nearest and easily commuted, second can be a neighbor city and third needs to be any other city which can be transported on time.
- Firstly, the candidates must read the EPFO Assistant Eligibility Criteria before filling the Application Form.
- Secondly, the candidates must go through EPFO Assistant Vacancy details for the reference.
- Candidates are advised that they need to be 15 minutes earlier in the exam hall than the exam is scheduled.
- The written examination will be held at the following centers for Phase –I of Prelims Exam-
|Name of State/ UT||S. NO. Center||Exam Center||Code|
|Andaman Nicobar Island||1||Port Blair||101|
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of center/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- EPFO, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- EPFO also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for.
- The candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and EPFO will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate including SC/ST candidates for appearing in the examinations.
- Choice of center once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If a sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular center for “Online” examination.
- EPFO reserves the right to allot any other adjunct center to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a center.
Online applications are liable for rejection on the following grounds amongst others:
- Invalid photos such as Black and White photo, photo wearing cap and/or Goggles, photos which are disfigured, small size photo, full body photo, photo showing only one side view of the face, unrecognizable photos, Photostat copy of photo, group photo, selfie photo, photo taken by mobile, morphed photo and blank photo among others.
- Signature in capital/block letters.
- Candidate’s name figuring in the restricted list.
- Any other variation which is observed and considered as invalid by EPFO.
NOTE: Candidates can verify their status of the application from the websites of EPFO.
- In case the application is rejected, candidates will be able to view their status along with the reason(s) for rejection(s) which is final and binding and no further correspondence shall be entertained on the subject.
- No refund of examination fee will be made on account of rejection of an application.
- SMS and e-mail alerts shall also be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile numbers and e-mail IDs, as indicated in their Online Application.
- Candidates will not be intimated by post.
EPFO Assistant Exam Center | Exam Day Instructions
Once the exam center is allotted to an applicant, they need to take care of specific things in the exam hall. The candidates must read the instructions as follows:
- Firstly, the candidates must carry their EPFO Assistant Admit Card to the exam hall.
- Secondly, candidates should not create any kind of annoyance in the hall.
- Moreover, candidates must reach 15 minutes earlier than the exam is scheduled.
- Also, candidates must have their identity proofs like Adhaar Card with them (original and photocopy).
- Besides that, in case any student misbehaves in the hall, will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Any kind found in the possession of forbidden items will face negative consequences by the officials of EPFO.
Share your thoughts/queries here!