EPFO Admit Card 2019 – Download EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019
Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) released EPFO Prelims Admit Card 2019 online on the official website. Aspirants can download EPFO Admit Card 2019 For Prelims Examination from the given below link.
Important EPFO Assistant Information
|Exam Name||EPFO Assistant Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Employee Provident Fund Organization|
|Application Process||May 30 to June 25, 2019|
|Exam Date||July 30 & 31, 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 19 to 31, 2019|
|Job Location||Pan India|
EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019
- EPFO Assistant Admit Card has been released on July 19, 2019.
- Candidates can download their Prelims Admit Card from July 19, 2019, to July 31, 2019.
- EPFO will send out SMS and email to your number to with a direct link to download the admit card.
- On clicking the link you will be directed to the window where you can download the admit card.
- In case you do not have a valid E-mail id or Phone number, you are expected to create it before applying online.
Application Form Direct Link: EPFO Application Form
How to Download the EPFO Admit Card?
- Visit the official EPFO site- www.epfindia.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Link Under the Miscellaneous Tab
- Click on the tab that says “Recruitment for Assistant”
- You will see a link “Download call letter for Preliminary Exam 2019” Click on that.
- A new window will pop up.
- Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number. Enter the Password or Date of Birth whichever applicable.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a print out of the Admit card.
Important Instructions for EPFO Assistant Admit Card
- The Admit Card will only be available online so make sure to download it on time.
- Candidates can download the admit card using Registration ID, Roll No, Password/DOB, etc.
- There will be separate Hall Ticket for both Prelims & Mains examination
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination center.
- Candidates can not request a change in the exam center.
Documents required at the Exam Center
You are requested to bring the following documents at the exam center :
- Hard Copy of the EPFO Assistant Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Photo id proof such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a gazetted officer on official letterhead along with a photograph/Aadhar card
- Black or Blue Ball Point Pen.
*All aspiring candidates should be prepared with EPFO Syllabus thoroughly.
*Candidates should go through the EPFO Assistant Exam Tips & Strategies to crack the paper.
Share your thoughts/queries here!