ECIL Notification 2018 | ECIL Recruitment 2018
ECIL Notification 2018 – Find the direct link to download the application format.
ECIL Notification 2018
Electronics Corporation of India has released an official notification on recently regarding recruitment purposes. Via this notice, a total number of 9 vacancies has been announced. Vacancies are available for the post of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant-A, and Junior Artisan. All the jobs are on contract basis.
ECIL Recruitment 2018
To apply for the posts, you need to walk-in for an interview on 19th May 2018 at the below mentioned address and time. Scroll down to read more details.
Interview Venue and Time as in ECIL Notification 2018
ECIL Zonal Office, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabha Devi), Mumbai – 400028 from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
Vacancy Details as in ECIL Notification 2018
- Technical Officer – 3
- Scientific Assistant-A – 2
- Junior Artisan – 4
Important Dates as in ECIL Notification 2018
- Interview date – 19th May 2018
Eligibility Criteria as in ECIL Notification 2018
- Age Limit
- Technical Officer – You must not be above the age of 30 years as on 31st March 2018.
- Scientific Assistant and Junior Artisan – You must not be above the age of 25 years as on 31st March 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 3 years for OBC and 5 years for PwD candidates.
- Educational Qualifications
- Technical Officer – You must have a First Class engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University. Also, you must have minimum 1-year experience in the relevant area.
- Scientific Assistant-A – You must have a First Class Diploma in Engineering (Electronics and Communication/Electrical and Electronics/Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University. Also, you must have experience in the relevant area.
- Junior Artisan – You must have cleared ITI (2 years) in the relevant trade and have relevant experience as well.
Selection Process as in ECIL Notification 2018
You must clear the Written Test/Interview to be selected.
How to Apply for ECIL Notification 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Careers link.
- Next, click on Walk-Ins link.
- Then, find the appropriate Advertisement link i.e. Advt. No. 20/2018.
- Then, click on the Detailed Advertisement link and read it completely.
- Next, go back and click on the View Application form link.
- Then, download the application format and take a printout.
- Fill in the details and affix a recent passport-size photograph on it.
- Finally, bring this filled-in application along with a recent passport-size colour photograph, original and photocopies of the relevant documents to the interview venue.
So, tell us, did you find our post on ECIL Notification 2018 | ECIL Recruitment 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruit updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!