East Central Railways Apprentice recruitment 2018 – Apply Here
- East Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- East Central Railways Recruitment – Important Dates
- East Central Railways Apprentice recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for East Central Railways Apprentice recruitment 2018
- East Central Railways Apprentice recruitment 2018 – Stipend
- Official Notification of East Central Railways Apprentice recruitment 2018
Apprentice Recruitment in East Central Railway – Check the latest vacancy released by the railway department for East Central Railways Apprentice recruitment 2018. Get all the important details related to the recruitment.
East Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2018
East Central Railway has recently issued a recruitment notification for filling the posts of apprentice vacancy for a total of 1898 posts. Yes! You heard it right. This is the news regarding East Central railways Apprentice recruitment 2018. Railway Recruitment 2018 in East Central Railways has now begun to recruit candidates for the post of Apprentice in Danapur, Dhanbad, Mugulsarai and Samastipur divisions of ECR. All the eligible and interested candidates may apply by 28th February 2018, 5 pm. All the other important details of the recruitment like Selection Process, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and how to apply are mentioned clearly in this article on Railway apprentice recruitment 2018.
East Central Railways Recruitment – Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Application||30th January 2018|
|Last Date of Application||28th February 2018|
East Central Railways Apprentice recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Given below is the eligibility criteria for the Railways Apprentice recruitment 2018 in the Eaxt Central zone. Starting off with the educational qualification to age limit for all the applicants.
If an applicant wishes to apply for East Central Railways recruitment 2018, then he/she must have passed 10th/ 12th with a minimum of 50% marks/ITI in the relevant trade.
The age limit is as follows:
- Minimum – 15 years
- Maximum – 24 years
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Candidates wil be shortlisted based on the merit list prepared by the exam conducting body.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the average of marks obtained in both matriculation and ITI.
- After your selection, you will be invited for the Document Verification.
- Finally, there will be a Medical Examination to test your fitness.
- For General Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates – No fee
How to Apply for East Central Railways Apprentice recruitment 2018
- Click on the direct link given above to apply for East Central Railways Recruitment.
- Firstly, go to ‘New users click here’ and register.
- Login with your registration ID and New Password.
- Select Division in which you want to apply.
- Fill all the required information carefully.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph, signature and required documents.
- Submit the application form and take a print out.
- Pay the application fees and take a print out of the receipt.
- Alternatively, you can go to official website for East Central Railways Recruitment.
- Click on Important Information.
- Go to the ‘Click here to proceed for online application’.
- Follow the steps from 2 to 9.
East Central Railways Apprentice recruitment 2018 – Stipend
As prescribed by East Central Railways.
Official Notification of East Central Railways Apprentice recruitment 2018
Check the official notification for the Apprentice recruitment in railways below:
We hope that you are all ready to apply for East Central Railways Apprentice recruitment 2018. Stay tuned for more updates!
Share your thoughts/queries here!