DSSSB Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 out – Check Now!
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released notification for 4366 posts. Check out the detailed DSSSB Syllabus and Exam Pattern here-
DSSB Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
DSSSB has posted 4366 vacancies for Teacher(Primary) in its recent notification. It is a golden opportunity for candidates for are willing to make a career in teaching. You can start applying for the post from 2nd July, 2018. This year, lot of applications are expected. In this article, we are going to take you through detailed Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Before starting your preparations, it is very important that you go through the DSSB Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Before going into the depth of Syllabus, lets go through the Exam Pattern for DSSSB recruitment for Teacher(Primary).
DSSSB Exam Pattern 2018
- The exam will be conducted in a offline mode.
- The paper will be bilingual (Both Hindi & English). Excpet language paper which will be of the concerned language.
- The written examination will be divided in two sections, each will carry 100 marks. So, the total mark of the examination is 200.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The board reserves a right for minimum cut for any post as per the availability of candidates.
- The total time allotted is 2 hours. 1 hour for each section.
|Section 1||General Awareness,General Intelligence and Reasoning,
Arithmetic & Numerical Ability,Test of Hindi Knowledge & Comprehension
Test of English Knowledge & Comprehension
|Section 2||MCQs of 1 mark each from subject concerned||100|
DSSSB Syllabus 2018
- Everyday Science and Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations/Institutions
General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
- Verbal and Non-verbal
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Reasoning and series
Arithmetic and Numerical Ability
- Number System
- Data Interpretation
- L.C.M & H.C.F
- Ratio Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs
Hindi/English Language & Comprehension
In addition to that candidates will be tested on English and Hindi Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms & Antonyms and its usage.
Post subject related questions, candidates will be given Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) on the subject concerned as per qualification required in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Get more such articles like DSSSB Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 on our website. Also, please feel free to comment below about anything related to the article. We will be happy to get back to you.
Share your thoughts/queries here!