DSSSB Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 out – Check Now!
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has recently released vacancies for around 1400 posts in both teaching and non-teaching posts. It is the perfect time for the interested candidates to go through the DSSSB Syllabus and Exam Pattern in detail and thus gear up their preparation.
- All the interested candidates should fill up the DSSSB Application form as soon as possible
- Solving the previous year Question Papers will help you increase your efficiency and speed on the day of the exam
- The DSSSB Notification 2020 have been released so the interested candidates must keep in touch with the Official website for the latest updates
DSSSB Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
Before going into the depth of Syllabus, let’s go through the Exam Pattern for DSSSB recruitment for Teacher(Primary).
DSSSB Exam Pattern 2020
The DSSSB Exam Pattern is as follows-
- The exam will be conducted in an offline mode.
- The paper will be bilingual (Both Hindi & English). Except for language paper which will be of the concerned language.
- The written examination will be divided into two sections, each will carry 100 marks. So, the total mark for the examination is 200.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The board reserves a right for a minimum cut for any post as per the availability of candidates.
- The total time allotted is 2 hours. 1 hour for each section.
|Section 1||General Awareness, General Intelligence, and Reasoning,
Arithmetic & Numerical Ability, Test of Hindi Knowledge & Comprehension
Test of English Knowledge & Comprehension
|Section 2||MCQs of 1 mark each from the subject concerned||100|
DSSSB Syllabus 2020
This is the detailed DSSSB Syllabus in a section-wise manner for both the Section 1 and Section 2-
- Everyday Science and Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations/Institutions
General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
- Verbal and Non-verbal
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Reasoning and series
Arithmetic and Numerical Ability
- Number System
- Data Interpretation
- L.C.M & H.C.F
- Ratio Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs
Hindi/English Language & Comprehension
In addition to that candidates will be tested on English and Hindi Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms & Antonyms, and its usage.
Post subject related questions, candidates will be given Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) on the subject concerned as per qualification required in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Get more such articles like DSSSB Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 on our website. Also, please feel free to comment below about anything related to the article. We will be happy to get back to you.
Share your thoughts/queries here!