DRDO Scientist-Engineers B Recruitment 2017 – Check Details
DRDO Scientist/Engineer B Recruitment 2017 Notification Out: Check DRDO Eligibility for DRDO Scientist-Engineers B Recruitment 2017. Application Process Starts 16th December 2017. Get DRDO Recruitment Notification for Scientist recruitment 2017.
DRDO Scientist-Engineers B Recruitment 2017
The Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has recently released a notification for the recruitment to the posts of Scientist B in DRDO and Scientist/Engineer B in Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) in Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs 56,100) in specified disciplines and categories. The detailed notification of DRDO Recruitment is available at drdo.gov.in or rac.gov.in.
India’s premier Defence R&D organization which is highly qualified and known for their competent scientists in Group ‘A’ technical and ADA is an autonomous body under Ministry of Defence, Government of India entrusted with the design & development of Air Force and Naval versions of the Light Combat Aircraft (LCA)
The online application process for DRDO Scientist-Engineers B Recruitment 2017 is expected to begin from December 16, 2017, and candidates must apply within 21 days of issue of advertisement in the Employment News.
Vacancy details for DRDO recruitment 2017-18
1. Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO (DRDO) – 65
2. Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in ADA – 11
DRDO Scientist-Engineers B Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
Screening based on the valid scores of GATE 2015/ 2016/2017
|1||Commencement of Online Registration of the application by candidates||16.12.2017|
|2||Last date for On-line Registration of application by candidates||21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News|
Vacancy Details for DRDO & ADA Recruitment 2017 : 37(10)
|S.No||Branch||No of Post DRDO (No of Post in ADA)||Equivalent acceptable subjects of Qualifying Degree|
|12 (5)||1. Electronics & Communication Engg
2. Electronics Engg
3. Electronics & Computer Engg
4. Electronics & Control Engg.
5. Electronics & Communication System Engg
6. Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
7. Electronics & Tele- Communication Engg
8. Electronics & Telematics Engg
9. Industrial Electronics Engg
10. Tele Communication Engg
11. Telecommunication & Information Tech
12. Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
13. Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg
14. Electrical with Communication Engg
|6||1. Electrical Engg
2. Electrical Power System Engg
3. Electrical & Electronics Engg
4. Electrical & Renewable Energy Engg
5. Power Engg
6. Power Electronics Engg
7. Electronics & Electrical Communications Engg
8. Electrical with Communication Engg
|9||1. Computer Science & Engineering
2. Computer Science /App Engg./Tech.
3. Computer Science/Engg. & Info Tech
4. Computer Science & System Engg.
5. Computer Software Engg
6. Computer Science & Automation Engg
7. Computer Technology
8. Computer Technology & Informatics Engg
9. Computer Technology & Information Engg
10. Information Science/ Technology Engg
11. Information Technology Engg
12. Computer & Communication Engg
13. Computer Networking
14. Software Engg
|4||Mechanical Engg||9 (5)||1. Mechanical Engg
2. Mechtronics Engg
3. Mechanical & Automation Engg
4. Mechanical & Production Engg
Eligibility – DRDO Recruitment for Scientist/Engineer ‘B’
The screening will be based on a valid score of GATE 2015/ 2016/ 2017 keeping these subjects in mind: Electronics and Communication, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Aeronautical, Aerospace, Chemical, Instrumentation, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Geology.
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree First Class in Engineering with the stream Mechanical Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science & Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.
For subjects/ disciplines in Part II: The decision regarding shortlisting criteria (percentage/ written test) will be based on the number of applications received for those post.
For DRDO Scientist-Engineers B Recruitment 2017, it is not above 28 years. There is age relaxation for OBC and SC/ ST category.
Similarly ADA, the age should not be above 30 years, for OBC it is 33 years while for SC/ST, the age should not exceed 35 years.
- The candidates getting shortlisted will need to appear in the personal interview which is likely to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO.
- The final selection of the candidates who have appeared for the exam will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of an aggregate of 80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in personal interview. For consideration for selection, a candidate appearing in Personal Interview need to secure minimum qualifying marks of 70% for General candidates and 60% for OBC/SC/ST/PwD candidates. Also, candidates should be aware of the DRDO GATE 2017 cut off
- Final result (customized for an individual candidate) will be made available at RAC website (rac.gov.in).
Application Fee – DRDO Recruitment for Scientist and Engineers
- General and OBC (Male) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable nontransferable application fee of ` 100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only.
- No application fee for SC/ST /PwD and women candidates
The selected candidates in DRDO recruitment 2017 will fall in Level-10 (7th CPC) and will get Rs 56,100 per month in specified disciplines and categories. Their total emoluments will be approximately Rs 80,000 per month at the present metro city rate.
Stay tuned for more updates on DRDO Scientist-Engineers B Recruitment 2017.