DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 146 Vacancies
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates – DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- DRDO Trade Apprentice 2017 Vacancy Details
- Total No. of Posts
- Name of the Posts – DRDO Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Vacancies in Trade
- Educational Qualification
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice Posts
- Instructions to Apply Online
- Important Links
- Check the DRDO Apprentice Official Notification
- Click Here to Apply Online
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – Check here all the details of DRDO Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 for 146 posts. Get eligibility criteria, DRDO Trade Apprentice Online Application 2017 direct link
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Ministry of Defence, Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Combat Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE) has recently published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 146 Ex – ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies for Training Under the Apprentices Act 1961 on temporary basis. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment online on or before 26-11-2017 at 17:00 hrs. All the other important details related to the recruitment like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Important Dates – DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Last Date to Apply Online is 26-11-2017 at 17:00 hrs
Let’s throw some light on DRDO Vacancy Details
DRDO Trade Apprentice 2017 Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts
Name of the Posts – DRDO Recruitment 2017
Ex – ITI Trade Apprentice
Name of the Vacancies in Trade
1. Auto Electrician: 02 Posts
2. Carpenter: 03 Posts
3. COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant): 35 Posts
4. Draughts Man (Mechanical): 10 Posts
5. Electrician: 20 Posts
6. Fitter: 35 Posts
7. Machinist: 13 Posts
8. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 15 Posts
9. Turner: 07 Posts
10. Welder (G & E): 06 Posts
Candidates who want to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2017 should have passed out from any Institute which is duly recognized by NCVT and duly covered through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with a minimum of two years duration except for the Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) and Welder (G & E) Trade. COPA & Welder (G & E) should possess one year ITI certificate recognized by NCVT.
Candidates will be selected based on their interview in DRDO Recruitment.
Note: Selection of the candidates will be made purely on the basis of the performance during their personal interview. Call letters for the interview containing the date, time and venue will be sent through respective registered E-Mail ID / Mobile after closing of on-line registration. Therfore, the candidates are requested to register & ensure the correct e- mail address & mobile number while making the on-line registration.
UR/OBC- Rs. 30/-
SC/ST/PH/PC/OBC Non-Creamy Layer- No Fee
The candidates can make the payment online through Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card
How to Apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice Posts
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the website www.rac.gov.in on or before 26-11-2017 at 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online
1. Candidates have to log on to the website www.rac.gov.in
2. Select the desired Post.
3. Read the notification clearly.
4. Register if candidate would be the new user.
5. Fill all the details and submit the form.
6. Take a print out copy of online application for future use.
Stay tuned for more updates on DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
Share your thoughts/queries here!