Do’s and Don’ts for the IBPS PO Mains Exam
- Do’s and Don’ts for the IBPS PO Mains 2019
Do’s and Don’ts for the IBPS PO Mains 2019 – Important instructions to follow before Visiting the examination Hall. IBPS PO Recruitment will be done in 3 stages. We will help you in following these important Exam Day Instructions for IBPS Probationary Officer Mains Test
Do’s and Don’ts for the IBPS PO Mains 2019
IBPS PO Mains exam is around the corner with only a few days remaining. IBPS conducts the IBPS PO exam every year to recruit candidates into any of the 19 participating banks. We have compiled some Do’s and Don’ts to help you with IBPS PO Mains Exam.
Let’s look at the Examination Paper Pattern of IBPS PO Mains 2019:
Level II – Main Examination: In IBPS PO 2019, IBPS has merged two papers viz. Reasoning and Computer Aptitude. Therefore, there are only 4 sections instead of the erstwhile 5 sections. There is also an English descriptive test based on Letter writing and Essay
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
The IBPS PO Mains is a bilingual exam and can be taken in either Hindi or English except for the English language test and Descriptive test that needs to be taken in English
Some Do’s for the IBPS PO Mains Exam: Important Instructions
- Download your Admit Card or Hall Ticket before the examination
- Carry your Admit Card to the examination hall
- Call Letter must have the most recent Passport size photo pasted on it
- Also keep copies of Identity card like AADHAR, PAN, Voters ID and Drivers license, etc
- Ration Card will not be accepted as ID proof
- Reach examination hall on time. It is advisable to visit the examination hall well in advance
- No calculator (separate or with a watch), books, slide ruler, note-books or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- You should bring with you two commonly available HB Pencils, a Pencil Sharpener, an Eraser and a Ball Point Pen.
- Please handle your answer sheet carefully. Keep it dust-free. If it is mutilated, torn, folded, wrinkled, rolled or dusty, it may not be evaluated.
- Follow all instructions given by the invigilator
- Write your roll number on the answer sheet and on the test booklet exactly in the same way as given in your call letter
- You should write your roll no. in the space provided on the cover page.
- Solve grouped questions like 3-4 sub-questions which will help you score 3-4 marks in one go
- Easy questions first, tough questions later.
Don’ts for IBPS PO Mains: Do’s and Don’ts for the IBPS PO Mains
- Do not carry Mobile Phones, calculators or other electronic devices to the examination hall
- Do not arrive late to the examination hall. You will not be allowed
- Canvassing of any form will lead to disqualification of candidature
- You are allowed to carry only Pen, HB Pencil, and eraser to the exam hall. No other objects are allowed inside the examination hall(except hall ticket)
- There is no clear directive regarding wearing jewellery for women
- Do not spoil your answer sheet, as torn or folded answer sheets will not be accepted
General Preparation Tips for IBPS PO Mains: Do’s and Don’ts for the IBPS PO Mains
- Manage your time
- Eat Well, Sleep well and focus on Exams
- Stay updated with current affairs
- Solve Mock tests regularly
- Evaluate your performance regularly
- Improve Language and Prepare for English comprehension
- For those who are preparing for Hindi, they need to be well versed to write Hindi language test
- Accuracy is essential in solving mathematical Stay tuned for more updates on Do’s and Don’ts for the IBPS PO Mains
Share your thoughts/queries here!